Cannot select any GS plugins
Hello, I just today got my new computer and I wanted to use PCSX2, I used it previously on my old computer without any troubles and the old computer was a downgrade in every department so my problem isn't a hardware issue.
Anyways on startup when I try to select any of the GS plugins I get the error "The selected GS plugin failed to load" and whenever I try to download the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer I get an error at the end of the installation, my computer specs are:
CPU and Memory:

Intel Core i5 quad core.
I5-4440.
Processor speed 3.2GHz.
8GB RAM.
Hard drive:

1000GB SATA-III hard drive.
DVD optical drives:

Dual layer.
Graphics:

Dedicated graphics.
NVIDIA GTX750TI with 2000MB memory.

I have DirectX11 installed and windows 8, thanks

Sponsored links

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Quick-Sta...ide-v1-2-1
(02-23-2015, 11:10 PM)Mossman95 Wrote: whenever I try to download the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer I get an error at the end of the installation, my computer specs are:

Can you elaborate on the error?
Intel Core i5-8600K @ 4.5 GHz
GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 Stock
ASRock Z370 Taichi LGA 1151 mobo
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB 2400 DDR4 RAM
SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 500GB PCIe SSD
Indigo Xtreme Thermal Interface Material
Phanteks Enthoo Pro ES614P Black Steel Case
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 220-G2-0750-XR PSU
Windows 10 64-bit
(02-23-2015, 11:27 PM)jlwmanagement Wrote: Can you elaborate on the error?

Well it tells me to update some directx libraries even though when I run it at the end I get installation failed. If I click No i get the "The selected GS plugin failed to load. Reason: The Plugin reports that your hardware or software/drivers are not supported" with the file location underneath it, this happens with all the GS plugins apart from the GSnull driver
Download and install this : http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...px?id=8109
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-23-2015, 11:34 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Download and install this : http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...px?id=8109

Yeah i've tried that but at the end of the installation it comes up with installation failed
and the error tells you?
Maybe you can screenshot it. In the meantime it might be reasonable to google: 'directX setup fails' since this doesn't seem to be a pcsx2 related issue.
(02-23-2015, 11:51 PM)willkuer Wrote: and the error tells you?
Maybe you can screenshot it. In the meantime it might be reasonable to google: 'directX setup fails' since this doesn't seem to be a pcsx2 related issue.

"An internal system error occured
Please refer to...."

i don't get it cos I can run all of my steam games which require DirectX fine
Hmm... this problem looks familiar somehow.

Ok, now I remember.
This seems to be the same problem.
The last post was 3 days ago so I don't know if it is solved.
Can You try to get the DirectX updater from somewhere else? Many PC games have an included DirectX updater, so if You have some games, just look for executables or folders named with "directx".
(02-24-2015, 12:25 AM)Silversonic Wrote: Hmm... this problem looks familiar somehow.

Ok, now I remember.
This seems to be the same problem.
The last post was 3 days ago so I don't know if it is solved.
Can You try to get the DirectX updater from somewhere else? Many PC games have an included DirectX updater, so if You have some games, just look for executables or folders named with "directx".

Nothing in these threads works but thanks anyways, the thing I don't get is that all other things requiring DirectX have worked no problem, well my steam games anyways.