Cannot take screenshots
This has been brought up time and time again, and I finally have the game running smoothly, and i'm ready to take screenshots and.. I'm unable to. FN+f8 doesn't do anything (how my laptop uses F keys). What's going wrong? I NEED to take snapshots of this game, as from a request, and this is my last hope of being able to fulfill that. Also, is it possible to move the hotkey off of f8?

Sponsored links

I would check and see if it's working 1st by taken a screenshot of your desktop and pasting it into paint.

If it works there but no in pcsx2...
Try windowed mode...
If that doesn't work, try a diff renderer.

Some cards can't take screenshots of certain kinds of windows, vmr as an example for ati cards.
So you might have to experiment a little.

Edit:
Oh and one possible solution might be to change up your input plugin config.
That may be preventing you from using your Func keys, who knows.

ASUS CH4, 1090t @ 4ghz, 2x1gb @ 2ghz, GT240
2x1tb Modded WD Green RAID0, Optiarc 7241S
Modded Enermax 350w

Win7 Ent x86 VLM / Win2K3 Svr Ent SP2-R2 x86 VLM
My best advice is to get a freeware software for screencapping [preferably one that auto-saves], I'm using something that isn't freeware called Hypersnap DX. I can get easy screencaps of anything and I've taken thousands.
CPU: Pentium D 'Presler' 915 2.8 ghz 2x2MB L2 @ 3.5 ghz
GPU: eVGA [Nvidia] 8600GT 256MB SSC DDR3
Tested: FFX, FFX-2, FFXII, MGS3, KH, KH2, The Hobbit NTSC
PCSX2 FTW! Biggrin
(07-24-2010, 05:12 AM)Dangerousd777 Wrote: My best advice is to get a freeware software for screencapping [preferably one that auto-saves], I'm using something that isn't freeware called Hypersnap DX. I can get easy screencaps of anything and I've taken thousands.

May I ask how you get it to autosave? It hints at it in the help pages, but never actually points out where.
F9? That worked for me Smile
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]