Cannot use mouse as joystick?
I've been trying to use my mouse as a joystick while playing Katamari Damacy, and it does not read my mouse movement. I have tried on both windows messaging and raw input.

Sponsored links

Please relpy your specs, revision of PCSX2, and plugins you are using.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
(03-30-2015, 05:26 PM)hjklyuiop Wrote: I've been trying to use my mouse as a joystick while playing Katamari Damacy, and it does not read my mouse movement. I have tried on both windows messaging and raw input.
please post a screenshot of your lilypad settings, AFAIK it's pretty easy to bind your mouse controls to the analog, just move the mouse to the corresponding axis of the control. Ex:- move it rightwards for analog right and do it the same way for the others.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-30-2015, 05:33 PM)Marge Simpson Wrote: Please relpy your specs, revision of PCSX2, and plugins you are using.

http://puu.sh/gVgrq/ab1ea6d8c4.png
http://puu.sh/gVgtA/77869042df.png
do those links work?
Is the right stick really the analog stick you want to bind? What happens in-game if you bind it to a keyboard key and press it?
(03-30-2015, 05:47 PM)willkuer Wrote: Is the right stick really the analog stick you want to bind? What happens in-game if you bind it to a keyboard key and press it?

I'm not sure if that's the analog stick best for mouse, this is the first game I've bound to kb/m and I'm very new to this, what controls would you suggest? I bound zxcv for right analog stick and it worked fine, the mouse still does not.
(03-30-2015, 05:51 PM)hjklyuiop Wrote: I bound zxcv for right analog stick and it worked fine, the mouse still does not.
it should work, just move the mouse to the corresponding axis for the analog directions.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-30-2015, 06:01 PM)ssakash Wrote: it should work, just move the mouse to the corresponding axis for the analog directions.

Shadow of Colossus works fine but for some reason Katamari Damacy does not read mouse input as the joystick. Anything I can try to fix this issue?
Wait... you have two mouses? DX Rival Gaming Mouse and WM Mouse?
Do you have a Gaming Mouse? If yes than put input API of mouse to Direct Input

well if it works in SoC ignore me...
(03-30-2015, 05:33 PM)Marge Simpson Wrote: Please relpy your specs, revision of PCSX2, and plugins you are using.

I forgot to post my specs, intel i7-3770 cpu @3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
16384MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX750