Cant Detect Second Graphic Card
I just updated the AMD driver using the device manager. It displays AMD Radeon 8750M now over there instead of AMD Radeon 6000M/7000M. But still isn't working. I'm on Windows 8. Does that have to do anything with this?

Sponsored links

(07-26-2014, 04:22 AM)iTronz Wrote: I just updated the AMD driver using the device manager. It displays AMD Radeon 8750M now over there instead of AMD Radeon 6000M/7000M. But still isn't working. I'm on Windows 8. Does that have to do anything with this?

I can't really say anything about the AMD drivers in Win8, the Nvidia's surely are seen.

Still, I would not rely on MS drivers and so would download the newest Catalyst drivers from AMD sites directly and install from it. Maybe the same can be said for drivers from the manufacturer.

That said, try installing the reference drivers directly from AMD if not done yet.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Not a problem driver... omg ...
Desactive your useless igpu
plug your monitor on the graphic card
problem solved
i5 2500k@4,9ghz / Gtx980 Msi Gaming / 2x SSD Samsung 840pro 256gb / Acer Predator 24" G-sync
Corsair K95 RGB / Logitech G502 Proteus Core / Bose Companion 2 Serie III
Old JRPG fan, experienced mmo player, PC hardware expert
(07-26-2014, 09:51 AM)Coma Wrote: Not a problem driver... omg ...
Desactive your useless igpu
plug your monitor on the graphic card
problem solved

Did you read it is a laptop?

The OP problem is he can't get the AMD card listed at the "Adapter" option and it should be there.
Imagination is where we are truly real
I'll try downloading the latest catalyst driver from the website itself and will let you guys know.
Updated the catalyst. My card is still not showing up.
Any help guys? :/
??? :/
what if you create a custom profile for pcsx2 under CCC ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Tried that. When I do that, the CCC stops working. I made a profile like thrice and each time the CCC stopped opening and I had to reinstall the drivers.
(07-30-2014, 05:14 PM)iTronz Wrote: Tried that. When I do that, the CCC stops working. I made a profile like thrice and each time the CCC stopped opening and I had to reinstall the drivers.

ouch
you obvisously have a real problem on your PC then.
a full windows reinstall would be a good idea IMHO
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Did that thrice too. There's some other problem.