Cant Use Savestate (not a crash issue)
My problem is that i cant even make a save state. I am using vista ultimate 64 bit, and the game runs PERFECT (final fantasy x). I am at a part of the game where i want to be able to make a save state to replay it over again if i fail (first blitzball game). Only problem is the F1 key does not work, and hitting escape key will not bring up the gui (only way for me to close is by alt+f4 or by using the close button on the windows). Not sure if this is a issue with vista 64 bit or not. Like i said before, everything works fine and i can see the GUI when the game isn't running yet, but as soon as it starts, its basically the Game window and the Ps2 Output. I have tried a lot of diffrent video settings to see if that caused the problem (using GSDx SSSE3 Directx 10) but didnt seem to do anything. Could use some help with this issue.

Sponsored links

check your speed hacks, it has an esc closes pcsx2 option
Ok i as able to do it but i had to use zeroGS, but to actually do it i had to close the Game window (but game console was still up so i was able to save the state. PS: My computer has lots of graphical errors with zeroGS but it got the job done). Not sure why the GUI wont work GSDx but oh well. I got the save i wanted so i dont have to use the memory card save spot anymore for replaying this crap over and over again.
(04-01-2009, 03:11 AM)Saiki Wrote: check your speed hacks, it has an esc closes pcsx2 option

That doesnt work (tried it already).
make sure you have both pad plugins set to the same plugin, and set the "Close GS Window on Esc" option in the Misc menu Smile (make sure you don't have the "Exit emulator on window close" since it interferes with that option)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Omg....... now dep wont allow games that used a savestate to run.....im a little annoyed right now....
disable DEP, but I don't think it'll help much God of War was doing it on me, but even after I disabled it I have the same issues..
(04-01-2009, 03:28 AM)Saiki Wrote: disable DEP, but I don't think it'll help much God of War was doing it on me, but even after I disabled it I have the same issues..

You can only disable by individual program (that i know of), and it wont let me add it to the list of do not interfere...my computer hates me lol.
well you can't use savestates from gsdx with zerogs as well as zerogs savestates with gsdx Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(04-01-2009, 03:29 AM)Gondus Wrote:
(04-01-2009, 03:28 AM)Saiki Wrote: disable DEP, but I don't think it'll help much God of War was doing it on me, but even after I disabled it I have the same issues..

You can only disable by individual program (that i know of), and it wont let me add it to the list of do not interfere...my computer hates me lol.

there's a registry command, but I don't know it off the top of my head. I use MZ vista force to do all my tweaking
(04-01-2009, 03:30 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: well you can't use savestates from gsdx with zerogs as well as zerogs savestates with gsdx Smile

It worked when i loaded it from a cut scene but as soon as it went to the actually game (me playing blitzball) my computer's dep pwned pcsx2

Edit: Meh i beat the part that was hard....so savestate wont be needed anymore. Hope you guys look into this though.