Cant find the Menu
New to the forum, read through the rules, so i am not sure if i am saying anything incorrect but feel free to delete if i am.

I am playing through FFX and i cant find the option to open the menu. Ive played with the key configuration and have changes what key is supposed to bring it up but it is not coming up in game. all other keys are working. I dont know if this issue has been discussed before but any suggestions would be helpful.

Joe

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-08-2017, 07:29 AM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Sorry, new to this and didnt think of that. here is the info:

Specs: CPU 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5 (i hope thats the right thing.)
Graphics - Intel Iris 1536 MB
Memory - 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Operating System - OS X El Capitan

The PCSX2 version is one that is geared for El Capitan. I believe it is O.9.8

As far as i know, i havent changed anything from the Default settings yet.

And i am trying to play Final Fantasy X using the ISO. Everything in the game functions correctly except i cant figure out how to  pull up the menu even though its specified within the controls.
oh sorry.
didn't see it was the Mac sub forum.
can't help you
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Are you talking about the beginning of the game?
If I remember correctly,you can't access the menu until certain point of the game
I figured it out. Im an idiot lol the menu comes up with the triangle button and by default there is no triangle button set up. So super easy fix.