Cant get any games to run
Hi guys!! Im a "noob" at this and I have a little problem. I did a search but didnt find anything like this so excuse me if its been discussed already. I followed the tutorial and have everything up and running except when I try to run any game I get this:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Initializing plugins...
Init GS
Windows 6.1.7600
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 (8.14.1.6105)
Init PAD
Init SPU2
Init CDVD
Init USB
Init FW
Init DEV9
Plugins initialized successfully.

Opening plugins...
Opening GS
Opening PAD
Opening SPU2
Opening CDVD
ISO read problem (Bad game rip?)
isoFile open ok: C:\Users\Donovan Rongey\Downloads\Playstation2 Emulator\PCSX2 0.9.8\isos\Mortal Kombat Armageddon\modules\dnas310.img
Image type = Audio CD
Fileparts = 1
* CDVD Disk Open: DVD, Single layer or unknown:
* * Track 1: Data (Mode 1) (115 sectors)
(IsoFS) Invalid partition descriptor encountered at block 0x10: ''
Closing plugins...
Closing SPU2
Closing PAD
Closing GS
File not found.
Path: IsoFileSystem
(pxActionEvent) IsoFS could not find the root directory on the ISO image.(thread:EE Core)
Plugins closed successfully.
Shutting down plugins...
Plugins shutdown successfully.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have had no problems with any other Emulators that I have installed and have a pretty good understanding of most of it but I cant figure out why im getting that message. I have watched numerous videos and have followed those step by step and the games run fine in the videos (of course) but I get nothing but that message. Do any of you fine folks out there have any ideas for me to try?

Sponsored links

(edit) Or maybe not... to be sure, I'll just retract my post for now.

(edit 2) What the heck may as well... You've copied the entire game to that directory and now you're trying to load an ISO file from the directory... That's not how it works.

If you want to play the games off of your harddrive you need to make the entire disc an img file, use imgburn ( www.imgburn.com ). Otherwise you have to play the game directly from your disc.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(09-08-2011, 04:03 AM)Koji Wrote: (edit) Or maybe not... to be sure, I'll just retract my post for now.

(edit 2) What the heck may as well... You've copied the entire game to that directory and now you're trying to load an ISO file from the directory... That's not how it works.

If you want to play the games off of your harddrive you need to make the entire disc an img file, use imgburn ( www.imgburn.com ). Otherwise you have to play the game directly from your disc.

Thankyou!! I own physical copies of the three games in particular i'm trying to emu. Busted playstation + nice computer = pcsx2 baby. +rep for you sir/mrs.

Now Im getting a black screen Sad Help?
Quote:C:\Users\Donovan Rongey\Downloads\Playstation2 Emulator\PCSX2 0.9.8\isos\Mortal Kombat Armageddon\modules\dnas310.img

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go