Cant load saves
So I decided to keep playing my Star Ocean Till the end of time game, after a loooong break.
Couldnt find pcsx2 anywhere so I just instealled new version.
Sadly, I am running into two problems:

1) Trying to load state gives me following error:
(pxActionEvent) Savestate uses an unknown savestate version.
(PCSX2 ver=9a0a0000, state ver=9a080000)(VM_UnzipFromDisk)
I assume ite because i have a different version of pcsx2 now. But i cant remember the one i had before and and fail trying to find it using the code.

2) When I go to load game normally, it shows me i have my 3 saved games, but when I click on any one of them, and it pops up the window (this all in game) that asks if im sure i want to load it, i cant move the cursor to yes (left). But its not because of my controller or anything, since I can move said cursor left in the main menuExcl of the game.

Edit: Upon starting game, I also cant move cursor in game menu, to look at things like equipment and such.

Sponsored links

Save states from version to version are incomparable for most part

Saves threw memory card all should work. but your issue of it not being able to select yes i don't know Short of gamepad not set up correct in pcsx2 or bug in the game it should work.
Well it seems like certain parts of the game make me unable to use some buttons on Dpad.

Like in load game section, I can move up-down, but not move left to select yes once i click on save.
And in game menu, i cant move up/down to select equipment/spells/etc. sections.
Think I just need to re DL the game iso?
(11-01-2014, 05:08 AM)ivanbin Wrote: Well it seems like certain parts of the game make me unable to use some buttons on Dpad.

Like in load game section, I can move up-down, but not move left to select yes once i click on save.
And in game menu, i cant move up/down to select equipment/spells/etc. sections.
Think I just need to re DL the game iso?

I would start by reading the rules before do anything else...
9a080000 is pcsx2 1.0.0
Are you referring to the ISO reference?
I am not linking to an illegal source or asking to find one. I dont remember where I got this ISO, but I am sure it was from a legal source.
The only legal source is creating the iso image from your own disk,all else is illegal
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go