Cant run ps2 games DVD
#1
Hi everyone,

Im a new member of this forum, i have some questions:
Firstly, im using toshiba satellite a300/y00, Is it enough to play ps2 game with my minimum specs? i put it as attachment below.(for spec)
And whats the ideal spec to run smoothly?

thanx for helps


Attached Files
.txt   toshiba.txt (Size: 3,77 KB / Downloads: 199)
Reply

Sponsored links

#2
Ideal specs = the fastest intel dual core cpu you can find and 256Mb vram
Your laptop = quite weak, some 2d games should work at playable speeds, though.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Reply
#3
Can i play with other computer via my ext HDD? i mean i copied pcsx2 folder into my ext hdd. Do i need more requirements such need to install something?

Can i run with iMac 2.66Ghz C2D, 4GB RAM, 9400M with 256MB DDR3 SDRAM, Is it enough to play most ps2 games such RE4, Silent Hill and Smack down 2006?(those are my fav)

third one, how to configure ps2 gamepad? some buttons works but some are not such as start button and triangle button, it works if im using keyboard, why this happened? i think i have configured everything but it wont work

thanx for responses
Reply
#4
Quote:Can i play with other computer via my ext HDD? i mean i copied pcsx2 folder into my ext hdd. Do i need more requirements such need to install something?

It should work.

Quote:Can i run with iMac 2.66Ghz C2D, 4GB RAM, 9400M with 256MB DDR3 SDRAM, Is it enough to play most ps2 games such RE4, Silent Hill and Smack down 2006?(those are my fav)

I don't have a mac, so I don't know how those games will work. I don't know either if Mac build works as well as win32 build though...

Quote:third one, how to configure ps2 gamepad? some buttons works but some are not such as start button and triangle button, it works if im using keyboard, why this happened? i think i have configured everything but it wont work

Use lilypad plugin. I think it's the best way to make it work.

thanx for responses
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)