Cant watch cinematics in FFX
Bostiman, I tried your suggestions yesterday about the GSdx plugin and Nloop without much luck. I can now see a little more of the FMV through the blocky checkered pixels... but have tried countless settings without luck!
I am using the PCSX2 snapshot 478 and GSdx 1.14. I select the SSE3 and DX9 with native res or any other with the same results!

I'm burning now to see the FMV of Yuna's Sending! LOOK GREAT! - ish... LOL Smile

Sponsored links

oh if you still have the original ps2 then it's legal Tongue, it's just when you said you "had it" i thought you were saying that you had sold it or something Tongue
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
LOL, no sweat LuisR14!

Now... I have spent some time and managed to get all the FMV in FFX to work like 100% as well as ingame... so I'm really stoked about the fact that I can re-live my first 6 hours with all working great...

For those that need to know, this is the deal:

PC:
1.86 Core 2 Duo
4GB 667 Ram
Vista Ultimate SP1 x86
ATI X1950Pro 512

PCSX2:
PCSX2 Playground - rev708 (found this to work nicely)
and / or
PCSX2 rev377 (pretty much the same as the Playground above)
GSdx 1.14 - DX9 hardware and SSE3 with native res selected and Nloop checked - 1600 x 1200 resolution
P.E.Op.S 1.9.0
and in Advanced tools menu selected 2xCycles and Denormals are Zero
and of course dual core selected in CPU menu.

Seems that with these settings, all works GREAT in FFX and FFXII.

Bostiman, thanks for the assistance... it would seem you DO know everything PCSX2 Smile

FFXII is working best of all, better than FFX actually!!?!! Still no luck with FFX-2 though, choppy cinematics and very unstable fps throughout...

Thanks a mil guys and gals!

Now I'm off to buy the Kingdom Hearts series!