Capcom vs SNK 2 Character Glitch
Hello I need help can someone know how to fix the line on the character I try so many setting but i can't fix the problem.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

System Specs: CPU GPU OS Version of PCSX2

Also your gsdx settings and any other settings you have changed from default.

I recreated the exact scene and have not had that issue, but if you want a quick test try using OpenGL since that is one thing that is different that I can tell from your screenshot.
It looks to be a side-effect of upscaling the sprites. It's just a gap between the sprites that's meant to be invisible during gameplay.
(06-18-2017, 12:40 AM)magnavex Wrote: Hello I need help can someone know how to fix the line on the character I try so many setting but i can't fix the problem.

So your issue is frequent with Shoto and SNK games, it's a quick fix.

go to: Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings

click enable HW Hacks and click config hacks. at the bottom, it should show TC Offset X and Y, set those to zero and click ok on every window and your Capcom VS SNK 2 should run normally. Hope I could help!
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go