Castlevania - Curse of Darkness |Cheats Request|
(10-12-2014, 05:43 PM)Coornio Wrote: It should be relatively simple? If you have an item whose amount you can toy around with, you can find its address in cheat engine and compare the PAL and NTSC address for the same slot to find the offset between the two versions. I don't suppose common and rare items start at different offsets between the two but you can double check by using the offset value with the NTSC version to see if it reflects an item you already have.

I don't know..i've tried with Cheat Engine but nothing..when I try to search for example,the number of Bronze,located at first slot,it show me over 12000 results and when I make change like use one of it and press "Next Scan" don't show nothing.

It would really great If anyone can bring me the .pnach file :c

Anyway sorry for may bad and poor english,i'm italian :/

Sponsored links

(10-12-2014, 05:48 PM)ispongebob10 Wrote: I don't know..i've tried with Cheat Engine but nothing..when I try to search for example,the number of Bronze,located at first slot,it show me over 12000 results and when I make change like use one of it and press "Next Scan" don't show nothing.

It would really great If anyone can bring me the .pnach file :c

Anyway sorry for may bad and poor english,i'm italian :/

You may be searching for it the wrong way. I could try it myself but i don't have the game and i don't suppose you're willing to let me try remotely with TeamViewer, so the best i could do is walk you through it.

I assume the minimum value is 0. What is the max? What value types have you used to search with? Have you done lower/higher comparisons?
(10-12-2014, 05:54 PM)Coornio Wrote: You may be searching for it the wrong way. I could try it myself but i don't have the game and i don't suppose you're willing to let me try remotely with TeamViewer, so the best i could do is walk you through it.

I assume the minimum value is 0. What is the max? What value types have you used to search with? Have you done lower/higher comparisons?

The max space in a slot is 99. I've searched for 64,used two,"Next Scan" with 62 and show no results..
[Editttttt]
Ok forget my post.

Set Cheat Engine to 'byte' when searching, and try it with Hex checked instead. Since 99 is the max. (63 hex)

Remember when searching for values, you have to search for a Hex value now.

So if you have 64 (dec) potions, you search for 40 in Hex.
When using 2, giving you 62 (dec) potions, search for 3E in Hex.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(10-12-2014, 05:55 PM)ispongebob10 Wrote: The max space in a slot is 99. I've searched for 64,used two,"Next Scan" with 62 and show no results..

Which value type did you use when scanning? If 99 is the max then that is 1 byte length (since 1 byte = 0..255 or -127..128 when signed). If you search for a value like that with a 4 bytes type you'll never find it.

So searching with 4 bytes for 1 byte address = nada.
Searching for 1 byte for 2 byte address = will work if it's less than 256, otherwise nada.

Hope that helps a bit. Keep searching, very few games actually employ any sort of value masking to prevent cheating, so you're just not looking the right way.
http://www.ultimate-cheatz.de/codebase/d...el&id=2416
(10-12-2014, 06:52 PM)tadatada Wrote: http://www.ultimate-cheatz.de/codebase/d...el&id=2416

Thank you bro <33