Castlevania Curse of Darnkess PS2
HI!

I am using DUALSHOCK 3 PS3 controller with bluetooth.. I cannot used Left Analog Stick so I have to used D-Pad. How do I emulating Analog Stick ? I dont liked D-Pad.

I tried this game on PS3 SLIM with multiman and PS2Classic and it works great but lots of glitches.

Can you help me out ? I am using LilyPad and others and I still have the same issues.

Sponsored links

Why can't you use the left analog stick?

Does it not work?

You can map it in lilypad.

Or are you wanting to assign the dpad to the stick?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I did map it in lilypad for left analog stick and no responsive at all.. If I press analog stick down and R3 works thats all. Only D-Pad works to the stick but I disliked it.. I want to use Analog stick and D-Pad for Fairy separately.
are you using motionjoy
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Yes, I do. Actually, Better DS3 via motionjoy with no ads. Smile
Use this instead of motionjoy:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...Controller
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I do not want to replace it.. I am using Better DS3.. Its what I am using instead of motionjoy because I replace motionjoy. I just want to fix analog stick.
It's still based on Motioninjoy and Motioninjoy sucks.

Does the stick work with your PS3? If it does, then it's something in the driver that's screwing it up.
Yes, it works perfectly fine.

I just take a look at LILYPAD and I see this:

General in LILYPAD r5282:

DualShock 3 uncheck and requires lilusb but I can't click it because its dimmed.
I know you don't wanna change, but I'm pretty sure the problem is the motioninjoy. I use a DS3 with my PC and use the drivers I posted above and they work very well.

If you are talking about "Dualshock 3 native mode (requires libusb)" I'm not sure what that does, but it is dimmed for me too.

Other than changing the drivers, I don't know what else to suggest. Maybe someone else will.