Castlevania: Lament of Innocence Doppelganger Glitch
Good evening! 
This is my first time posting to these forums and it's because of a particular glitch that's been hindering my progression in the aforementioned game. In the Dark Palace of Waterfalls, 2nd floor, you have the first Doppelganger fight in the game. Upon entering the room, the opening cut scene proceeds as normal, until the Doppelganger appears. After that, he just stands there indefinitely, and after speeding up the game for the equivalent time of 10 minutes, nothing had changed. 

I found that there were past threads on this, but they were from 2009 and all the links I could use to fix this issue had long expired. Hoping that someone in this forum could help me out, since I'm not the most well-versed with emulator coding, and need more information on how to fix this issue. So you know, I'm using PCSX2 version 1.4.0, the currently newest version of GSdx, SPU2-X, and LilyPad. Thanks!

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Set ee clamping to full.