Ccleaner update
Latest version 539 of ccleaner was out. This can clean your pc for better emulation performance. Blink

Sponsored links

(02-13-2018, 05:49 PM)teots Wrote: Latest version 539 of ccleaner was out. This can clean your pc for better emulation performance. Blink

I used to like CCCleaner but honestly I think it's junk now. The system cleanup will do the same thing and you don't have to install freeware to do it

I thinks it's really sad that a company's security/QA could be so bad as to let a team member upload an infected version of their own program - that happened last year.
(02-13-2018, 06:01 PM)CK1 Wrote: I used to like CCCleaner but honestly I think it's junk now. The system cleanup will do the same thing and you don't have to install freeware to do it

I thinks it's really sad that a company's security/QA could be so bad as to let a team member upload an infected version of their own program - that happened last year.

I agree with you that the freeware version of ccleaner are useless, how about the pro version ? And what system cleanup you referring to and how you clean up your registry ?
The system cleanup tools internal to Windows 10 like Disk Cleanup, ect. Otherwise just I stall Linux where the system manages everything itself.

I clean my registry by hand, I know which programs are going to leave crap behind. PCSX2 isn't one of them Tongue

The AppData folder is just as bad
(02-13-2018, 07:00 PM)CK1 Wrote: 1)The system cleanup tools internal to Windows 10 like Disk Cleanup, ect. Otherwise just I stall Linux where the system manages everything itself.

2)I clean my registry by hand, I know which programs are going to leave crap behind. PCSX2 isn't one of them Tongue

3)The AppData folder is just as bad

1) I agree with you. You have 2 os (windows/Linux) on single pc ?

2) I clean my registry manually by hand too, it's quite tought. That's why I use ccleaner pro.

3) I do not understand what it mean ?
You need to add Winapp2 to make ccleaner worthwhile.
Stopped using it years ago when I discovered bleachbit
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-13-2018, 07:56 PM)FlatOut Wrote: You need to add Winapp2 to make ccleaner worthwhile.

What is winapp2, any link ? Why would winapp2 make ccleaner worthwhile. And after reading all your advises I might remove ccleaner. Rolleyes
(02-13-2018, 08:05 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Stopped using it years ago when I discovered bleachbit

What is bleachbit ?
(02-15-2018, 07:20 PM)teots Wrote: What is bleachbit ?

https://www.bleachbit.org/