Cdvd plugin error ..
Hey ,
i have compressed a smackdown vs raw 2011 game .. as an iso file ..
when i try to run that iso in the program .. cdvd plugin make an error ..

"CDVD plugin failed to open. Your computer may have insufficient resources, or incompatible hardware/drivers.

press ok to go to the Plugin Configuration Panel .

. Ok Cancel .

when i press ok .. i try to change it as much as i can in every plugin but it makes the same error .. plzzzzz help meeeee.... !!

i have PCSX2 0.9.7.3113 (svn)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

better use gsdx instead of zzogl with windows7
make sure you didn't mount your iso in any 3rd party soft like daemon tools before launching it with pcsx2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Turn off pcsx2 start the task manager(ctrl+alt+delete)and check if pcsx2 is still there.If it is,kill the process and try again
(12-21-2010, 10:36 PM)jesalvein Wrote: better use gsdx instead of zzogl with windows7
make sure you didn't mount your iso in any 3rd party soft like daemon tools before launching it with pcsx2

can u plz attach it for mee ?? Blush
GSdx is video plugin and it's part of the pcsx2 package
(12-21-2010, 10:42 PM)vsub Wrote: GSdx is video plugin and it's part of the pcsx2 package

now its making this ... Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

From the log above I see that you are using Gigahertz as CDVD plugin:
1.Did you sett the correct drive letter(where the game is mounted(if it's mounted image))
2.Try with Linuzappz ISO(change to that CDVD plugin and change from CDVD=>Plugin and use System=>Boot CDVD(Fast))
3.Or CDVD=>ISO then CDVD=>ISO Selector=>Browse=>choose the image(unmount it first)and again System=>Boot CDVD(Fast)
(12-21-2010, 11:02 PM)vsub Wrote: From the log above I see that you are using Gigahertz as CDVD plugin:
1.Did you sett the correct drive letter(where the game is mounted(if it's mounted image))
2.Try with Linuzappz ISO(change to that CDVD plugin and change from CDVD=>Plugin and use System=>Boot CDVD(Fast))
3.Or CDVD=>ISO then CDVD=>ISO Selector=>Browse=>choose the image(unmount it first)and again System=>Boot CDVD(Fast)

first it is not mounted .. second i tried 3 b4 .. dint work ...
and i just tried 2 .. i get the same thing ... :'(

sorry
anyother solution ?
knowing that i tried another game which is dragon ball and worked .. i dont know why this makes the image u saw ... !!
Maybe the image is not created correctly...try recreating it with ImgBurn or use Gigahertz set it to your DVD-ROM drive and place the game disk in it and try again.
when i make it .. should i make it a bootable image ?? .. or just an ordinary iso image ?