Celsius - FFX-2 Save game editor
A little tip for ANYONE using the US verison that cannot open there mem cards even after ejecting them.

1) Open Celcius
2) Right click the bar at the top, click properties.
3) From the top drop down menu of the window that pops up, make sure it's on 'Celcius"
4) Scroll down and find the sub heading 'Misc'
5) Click the subheading 'PSuUserOption'
6) Click type, change to American.

Everything then worked fine for me! Smile I'm using the .ISO version of US btw Tongue

Sponsored links

I can't edit it. Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have the same problem.
@Takerukung:
@angel_fire:

Zip up your memory card and post as an attachment, I'll have a look at it.
Here Smile
@angel_fire: open the properties editor by pressing F2, select Celsius in the drop down.

Change Misc->PsuTarget to User
Change Misc->PsuUserOption->File to BESLES-518, press Return.
Press ESC to close Properties.
Open your Memory Card.

See screenshot.
I've been using the editor and I'm wondering if there is a way to edit the Blitzball points using the editor in some way.
Hey Celsius, does this editor work with the international ones? If yes can you show me how to edit it?
Hi guys...greetings!!! Ok, i'm using the Undub version of FFX-2, and when I use the Celsius Editor, the .psu file extracted from the Memcard using MyMC can only be opened using the LeBlanc option XD (According to the instructions it's suppossed to be Elma xD)...very strange....when i'm done with the edition and open the game....NO CHANGES WERE MADE!!! xD I've tried this several times...even lost the memcard data xD.
I'm using PCSX 2 V 1.0.0, and the raw file name is SLUS-20672 FFX-2 [01] 25_48 Celsius-Bridge (0D256C08).psu
Is this a common problem? How could I fix this?? I'd reaaaaally appreciate your help!!!!
(09-09-2013, 07:42 PM)Mike1987 Wrote: Hi guys...greetings!!! Ok, i'm using the Undub version of FFX-2, and when I use the Celsius Editor, the .psu file extracted from the Memcard using MyMC can only be opened using the LeBlanc option XD (According to the instructions it's suppossed to be Elma xD)...very strange....when i'm done with the edition and open the game....NO CHANGES WERE MADE!!! xD I've tried this several times...even lost the memcard data xD.
I'm using PCSX 2 V 1.0.0, and the raw file name is SLUS-20672 FFX-2 [01] 25_48 Celsius-Bridge (0D256C08).psu
Is this a common problem? How could I fix this?? I'd reaaaaally appreciate your help!!!!
Undub patches tend to modify some main files of the game.
Load your savegame with your original ffx-2 dvd, save your game, edit it, then load it when running your patched iso and you should be ok.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go