Celsius - FFX-2 Save game editor
(06-07-2015, 04:39 AM)squall692 Wrote: HAHAHAHAHA I been asking that for months.
My answer is not directly at the very least.
There is a way to use FFXED on the PS3 version of FFX but so far nobody has been willing to tell me if there is a method of doing the same thing with Celcius and FFX-2.

Celcius doesn't work for the PS3 version. The Save structure is completely different for that game for some reason, causing the addresses to be in different places than Celcius is trying to read from.

Using FFXED for FFX though is possible and involves extracting the save files, entering the hex data into a .psu template which you can then open in FFXED, etc, and lastly you have to fix the checksum of the Save or otherwise it'll show up as corrupted instead.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)

Sponsored links

Sorry if this has already been asked/covered but I'm trying to edit a file taken from my physical PS2 memory card (no emulator involved, just free mcboot used to copy the card's contents to usb drive). Celsius doesn't seem to want to open anything but a .ps2 file, and I can't seem to find any way to convert my save data to that format. Any help?

EDIT

Ok I think I figured out part of the problem, I have the .exe with the swirly blue icon, not the black chocobo. I've only been able to find 2 download links for this program tho (one at the start of this thread and one on the game editors page of this site, both were the same file. Anyone have a link to the file editor, not the memory editor?
(07-28-2015, 08:20 PM)graey Wrote: Sorry if this has already been asked/covered but I'm trying to edit a file taken from my physical PS2 memory card (no emulator involved, just free mcboot used to copy the card's contents to usb drive). Celsius doesn't seem to want to open anything but a .ps2 file, and I can't seem to find any way to convert my save data to that format. Any help?

EDIT

Ok I think I figured out part of the problem, I have the .exe with the swirly blue icon, not the black chocobo. I've only been able to find 2 download links for this program tho (one at the start of this thread and one on the game editors page of this site, both were the same file. Anyone have a link to the file editor, not the memory editor?

Celsius-1.5.1.4280.7z on page one of this thread has the light blue icon but can in fact edit your save game instead of being memory editor only. It's a bit confusing but I found out the newer versions all have this icon but they are all able to do either(though I'm not sure how to use the memory editing feature as I don't play FFX-2 on emulator much) just click open, find your file, edit what you want then click save and transfer back to your PS2 memory card.
any ideas what that means?

my save is fine and not corrupt.

Main Rig: i7-3770k @4.5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia GTX 980 TI | Win 10 X64
Laptop: MSI GT62VR | i7-6700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | Nvidia GTX 1060 | Win 10 X64

Is it open somewhere else? Maybe it's being used by another process that's locking Celcius out or something.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(05-16-2016, 08:37 PM)Nexxxus Wrote: any ideas what that means?

my save is fine and not corrupt.

Ok question are you trying to open a memory card file? Or is the save extracted? Because it looks like you are trying to open an extracted save file.
Quick question for the DEV. Will this be updated to edit the HD saves from the PS3 and PC versions?
I mean cheat engine is cool and all for the PC version but it's always fun to just add what I want to a save and just GO. lol
Instruction: First open the Celsius.exe(Celsius\bin\Release)

2)Tape F2 this will open Properties window.

3)After that chose first Window 1 and set "Celsius"

4)Chose PsuIO and set "Leblanc"

After that u can open PC version save game and change it.

But it will corrupt it.So u need memorysumchecker to fix it.

use guide for MemorySumChecker to fix it

** P.S I am not talking about using ps2 saves. But PC saves in PS2 editor!
Thanks Iceman I found a guide for that in steam.
On a side note will this editor ever be updated to include the content in the HD versions?
Example the Psychic dress sphere and shinra's monster arena?
excuse me I also have problems with Celsius, whenever I load the save I get the same thing that comes to Nexxxus that is, that the program failed to open the memory card can someone help me?