Champions of Norrath running very slow on PCSX2
(12-19-2021, 09:58 PM)jesalvein Wrote: i think the best answer to this is  : do it yourself

ah yes, so you do actually choose to be philosophical in all this, haha. 
please excuse me but you must understand how things actually work, especially regarding the nature of our internet and open sourced technology.
it is something we all rely on equally. everyone cannot possibly "just do it themselves" as you so suggest. i dont believe you have given this much thought. everything seems to be distributed. there is so much free open sourced technology we all rely on, the scope is immense, perhaps you do not fully comprehend it, as your comment seems contrary or unappreciative of such group effort. these developers have taken it upon themselves to be responsible for this project, and we the people therefor rely on them. there is an inherent responsibility here, mr. "jesalvein"

huge mistake. 
the playstation should have never been. of course this is only my opinion, but there is also a lot more to this opinion which im not discussing. perhaps inappropriate to this discussion. you must excuse me.

Sponsored links

The fact this is an open source project means anyone can hop in and contribute. Anyone can make is own branch too (as long as he/she complies to the lgpl).
Means the Devs don't "owe" anything. If they want to leave pcsx2 as it is, maybe someone 3lse will use it to make an improved one.
Nothing you can do about it, except contribute to the project or make your own fork if you want things to go the way you want. Nothing prevents you from doing so
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Try this version instead, but with the settings that I previoulsy suggested.
(12-20-2021, 12:33 AM)jesalvein Wrote: The fact this is an open source project means anyone can hop in and contribute. Anyone can make is own branch too (as long as he/she complies to the lgpl).
Means the Devs don't "owe" anything. If they want to leave pcsx2 as it is, maybe someone 3lse will use it to make an improved one.
Nothing you can do about it, except contribute to the project or make your own fork if you want things to go the way you want. Nothing prevents you from doing so

sure thing, buddy