Champions of norrath freezing issues
I've been playing Champions of norrath with my fiance and she is really enjoying the game although during the cutscene that transitions you into act 3 the game completely freezes and on my status log it shows the error "'beachhub.gob' not found" and the game just endlessly loads before crashing. I tried using both bios version 2.0.0 and 2.3.0 both give me the same issue. Is my copy of the game messed up or is it perhaps my settings? Also im using pcsx2 1.4.0.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Will do next time i need assistance. thank you! If anyone else happens to have this issue i did happen to find a fix. Upon killing Lord Vanarhost, there should be a save point right outside the room you fight him. After saving there, turn off the game and boot with Disc 2. It continues right where you left off and at this point, you're required to rescue a NPC named Babik. After safely taking him back to town, follow the road to the ship where a couple of cut scenes will play and you'll be in Act III. The rest of the game will be played using Disc 2. Not sure why it didn't give me a notice to insert Disc 2 but after i looked at the emulog i noticed it was trying to load me into an area that wasnt on that Disc. When i booted using Disc 2 it shown on my terminal(I was using the developer version of 1.5.0) all the areas it was trying to load in and sure enough the "beachhub.gob" was in that list. I hope this helps someone down the line Laugh