Champions return to arms
Hey guys! I am having this really annoying thing in the game which a lot of other people have too. It's no matter if I run it in software or hardware mode, it still runs at a very low fps rate, floor changes colour and half of my screen is either missing or frozenSad Please help me guys if you know how to fix this, thank you!

Sponsored links

Game requires EE/VU cyccle rate of one notch each. Same with the other Snowblind engine games.
Can you maybe rephrase that? My vocabulary and dictionary don't allow me to understand the first sentence...
Basically put EE cyclerate at 2 and VU Cycle Stealing at 1 under speedhacks. Makes the Snowbind engine games run faster but the rate at which they run are slightly off so it may feel weird/off.
Thanks man! It did fix the half screen problem but the fps is very lowSad But much appreciated manSmile If anyone knows a fix for the low fps in the game, please tell me it thenSmile
Thanks, Topken.

@F1shT4nK
Can you tell us your specs?
willkuer I get massive slowdowns on these games with my i5 3570k oc to 4ghz and gtx 660 ti and 8gb of ram running windows 7 so yeah even the best of specs will not get full speed on these games without using the EE/VU speedhacks.

F1shT4nK like I said you have to use one notch of both EE Cyclerate and VU cycle stealing to get a speed up in the snowblind engine games including Champions RTA.
I was just curious you said it runs slow in hardware and software mode I can't run it in hardware mode without the half screen glitch? Is there a way around that besides software mode?
Desktop:
Ryzen 7 5800X | MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R | MSI X570 unify | 32GB DDR4@3600 MHz (14-14-14-34) | EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra
1TB + 2TB WD Black SN770 | Windows 11 Pro x64
As of right now the snowblind engine games ONLY work in software mode. No way to get them working in hardware mode except for a complete rewrite of the GDSX plugin.
Yea it runs like crap I get like 35 fps on software mode... Only game I've had trouble with so far.
Desktop:
Ryzen 7 5800X | MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R | MSI X570 unify | 32GB DDR4@3600 MHz (14-14-14-34) | EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra
1TB + 2TB WD Black SN770 | Windows 11 Pro x64