Change Controller Trigger Sensitivity/Range?
Hi all. Using the latest PCSX2 1.5 development build. I started playing Tourist Trophy on my PC, as well as Gran Turismo 4. I have a problem with both the Xbox One Controller as well as the Dualshock 4 controller (with an Xinput emulator) having too sensitive triggers, meaning at about 50% pressing either left or right trigger the game detects that I am giving the gas or brake 100%. It makes it hard to corner the bike when I think I'm just giving a little bit of gas I'm actually giving full throttle. Tried Tourist Trophy and GT4 on my PS2 with the Dualshock 2 using R2 and L2 for gas/brake and doesn't seem to have that problem. However, R2/L2 are just buttons with small ranges, though they are pressure sensitive.

Anyway to edit the deadzones/sensitivity/range for the triggers using Lilypad to give a more 1:1 ratio (press trigger 50%, give gas 50%) or is there some other plugin that will let me do that? Don't want to use DirectInput as that doesn't support rumble effects. 

Thanks for any tips!

Sponsored links

You'll only need to edit Sensitivity setting on L2/R2 bindings.
In my case for Dualshock 4 connected through DS4Windows i did set 0.188 sensitivity.
In GT4 go to Test Course, Max Speed and try to set what feels correct for your Xbox One Controller.
FF9C0E93.pnach by Silent, enjoy Smile

Code:
gametitle=Tourist Trophy [SCUS-97502] (U)
comment=Adjusted tiggers sensitivity, makes throttle/brake more precise when using triggers, like on PS3
author=Silent

// Throttle
patch=1,EE,10403AEC,extended,00000064
// Brake
patch=1,EE,10403AF4,extended,00000064
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go