Changing or disabling limiter.
(05-03-2013, 10:50 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Note - only pcsx2 keys are re-configurable, GSdx uses a few for itself like some Function keys and most of those above cursor/arrow keys.
What keys? Unable to find any helpful info about these gsdx function keys

Sponsored links

(11-17-2013, 06:52 AM)roadrunner Wrote: What keys? Unable to find any helpful info about these gsdx function keys

Don't dig up old threads.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
^Indeed

But might as well answer the question since I'm here. E.G. F6 for aspect change, F9 for software mode. I dunno about any others.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
leave this to moderators, just give me link to guide contains description for gsdx control keys. I'll give + in reputation anybody who helps me
(11-17-2013, 08:07 AM)roadrunner Wrote: leave this to moderators, just give me link to guide contains description for gsdx control keys. I'll give + in reputation anybody who helps me

If you want it that bad:

Quote: List of ingame keys

The information on hotkeys usable by GSDX is scarce and hard to find. All shortcuts listed here are accessible when the emulated game is running.

F5 -- cycle-switches through deinterlacing modes. Those modes are useful when you're playing NTSC games or game having some "lining" artifacts (or shaking screen). On the real PS2 those "artifacts" are used to present the picture in the most smooth way possible but they can become quite noticeable and bothersome when you play your game on the PC. This feature tries to help solve the problem but it doesn't always work as intended. If you would like to read more on deinterlacing try the Wikipedia article. Note that some modes can slightly decrease performance while the others can blur the whole picture, decreasing the amount of details thus deinterlacing is to be used only when it's necessary. GSDX supports the following modes:
None -- no deinterlacing is applied (default)
Weave tff
Weave bff
Bob tff
Bob bff
Blend tff
Blend bff

F6 -- cycles through different aspect ratios. Includes 4:3, 16:9 and "stretch to screen".

F7 -- tries to alter the "pixel geometry" by applying some hardcoded filters.

F8 -- takes the screenshot of the current screen. Screenshots are taken in the current rendering resolution (not the resolution of your GSDX window) and stored in the emulator's snaps folder.

F9 -- switches from the Hardware rendering into Software rendering which is always in native resolution. Software render and native resolution can both be used to avoid some severe graphics glitches occurring in some games in video or special sequences when they are rendered in non-native resolutions or when the hardware render has bugs like with "Tales of Legendia". Some 2D objects can also suffer from wrong rendering in non-native resolution modes. You can switch runtime to software render finish the critical game section and then switch back to hardware afterwards.

F12 -- will start to record a video. Note that some versions may have a bug (?) preventing video capture from happening. If your version supports this you'll see the dialog "Capture settings" after pressing F12. You must choose the filename, codec and resolution before you may continue. Note that lossless or uncompressed video may produce VERY large file so your HDD must have enough free space to contain it. Audio capture file "recording.wav" may also be created along with video. This is the result of work of your audio plugin (SPU-X) which will record the audio simultaneously with GSDX.
To finish the capture simply press F12 again.
Note that if you simply wish to capture audio (e.g. you like a particular level's music) and you don't want to mess with the plugin or emulator - or you simply prefer a more general solution - you can use Audacity to record while the emulator is running - simply configure it to accept audio input from "stereo mix". By the way, if you are running Windows and do not see "stereo mix" in the list of available sources please google for several available solutions (it is a known issue with certain soundcard/motherboard models). Or you could try this instead.

DEL -- (?)

END -- (?)
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(11-17-2013, 08:15 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: If you want it that bad:

again, I'm looking for
Quote:GSdx uses a few for itself like some Function keys and most of those above cursor/arrow keys.
That's all.
Furthermore based on emulog and my own trials:

Insert: Toggle Software mode mipmapping
Delete: Software mode AA
Page Up: Toggle FXAA

(11-17-2013, 08:22 AM)roadrunner Wrote: again, I'm looking for
That's all.

This is all the info there is:

http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/GSDX#Lis...ngame_keys
(11-17-2013, 08:23 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Furthermore based on emulog and my own trials:

Insert: Toggle Software mode mipmapping
Delete: Software mode AA
Page Up: Toggle FXAA

Finally. Thank you for your support.
Quote:This is all the info there is:
http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/GSDX#Lis...ngame_keys
This guide doesn't contains gsdx controls (keys insert, delete, etc)