Characters Moving Slow + Many more Issues
It might look faster externally but, it's actually slower internally. To get accurate emulation, you should change EE and VU to defaults. And, You should overclock to a higher clock speed as Jes said and play at software mode with extra rendering threads set to 3.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

I am having difficulties OCing when I OC (Just 5%) it ran fine but when I opened pcsx2 the computer froze and did nothing, when I OCed 10% windows would not boot
(03-17-2015, 04:02 AM)Lukario45 Wrote: I am having difficulties OCing when I OC (Just 5%) it ran fine but when I opened pcsx2 the computer froze and did nothing, when I OCed 10% windows would not boot

you should not OC unless you know what your doing, read up first before you kill your pc or have freiend that knows how to
You should have a decent fan cooler and mobo to overclock your processor, don't overclock unless you're sure you have both of them right.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction