Cheat Code Help
I am trying to get some help for Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist of the Roses. I have the NTSC version but a code for deck cost I can only find for the PAL version. Any help? Below is the code I do have. Is there a way to convert them? 

Pal code
// Deck Costs 1
patch=1,EE,103029F6,extended,00000001

CRC code is 07AD79C9 for my game.

Sponsored links

It's difficult to deduce from this, hopefully somebody knows what the cheat modifies and where to find it in the NTSC version. If it can be found out, it should be as simple as changing the address (the 103029F6 bit), but it depends where that line of code is in your version.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

dang I was hoping this would be an easy fix.
unfortunately not (unless as I say, somebody owns it) as you are directly modifying the games code, it's not just a generic "if this happens, do this" scenario.

If you can find a code for the same thing(it doesn't matter what that is)you can calculate the difference between both addresses and apply the difference to the code above and try it

This usually work with some codes
Yeah, if you can get the code sequence from the original game of the one that works, you can search for it in ps2dis to find where it is in the NTSC version.

So if I find a gameshark or something like it code to do this as long as it is for my region? NTSC is just the version of the game that was distributed in my region right?
You need a US NTSC version of a code that also exists in the PAL too.
Basically if you can find a code that works for you and exists on the European version too, then you can figure out the difference between the two (the offset) and hopefully apply it to the code that you want to work.
Do I still need it to work for the PAL version? I would think I only need to find the NTSC version because that is the version of the game I have. If it does have to work for curiosity sake can you explain why? As I put above I can find a copy of the code for PAL.
You need 2 codes for PAL (one that is code you with to make a NTSC one and one you have a corresponding NTSC code for) and one code for NTSC (USA) that matches the other PAL code.

You need the matched set 1 PAL 1 NTSC to find the offset for the game.
You then apply the offset to the code you want to change from a PAL one to a NTSC one.