Cheat Codes in 0.9.7 Beta?
In the "Making cheats patches easier" there's the omniconvert tool and you should have used that to decrypt the code (converting to RAW) first (it was gameshark v3-4 or v5 or something), I used maxconvert instead but it should do the same. After that use the pcsx2 cheat converter tool to save the .pnach file.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

ya, i got them working now, thank you.
Intel Core 2 Quad CPUQ6700 @ 2.66GHz -- 4GB RAM -- GeForce GTS 450 -- Azza Solano 1000R Gaming Tower -- Win7 x64 SP1 -- Westinghouse 32" TV
[Image: 16373199.png]
uhm, can i ask for help please? I don't quite get it. im trying to convert these ar max codes
Max Room Points
W25N-HHC2-8JZ72
QDAX-MB7J-N3M5V

Quick Exp. Gain Codes (Hold SELECT While Using a Tactic for Extra XP)
VZMN-1DUB-GGKZM

10000 XP
WXP6-056F-3279Y
BH31-M7T5-6XK9B
0JZJ-Y4XJ-WG64K
RF4N-WYNY-UKQKG
i have both omniconvert_1.0.3_R.rar and Pcsx2 Converter.rar, and where do i place the "cheats" folder? Sad anyone willing to help?
EDITED: the following seems to be wrong after furter tests

for the codes above make sure the 'input' on omniconvert is set to "MAX" (Input -> Action Replay -> MAX) and the output to "unencrypted" standard. It should yeld:
204FCC10 3B9AC9FF
for that first one...
The cheats folder is placed (created if needed) in the emulator's root folder (that same where you see the Plugins and others folders)

PS: tested the last and it seems to be wrong or not supported by my 1.0.1 omniconvert, the first may not be correct too, I let the answer to someone else that know this specific case.
Imagination is where we are truly real
after an hour of scratching my head i was able to somehow make this file
.pnach   1F159547.pnach (Size: 146 bytes / Downloads: 532) but still doesn't work, its for soul nomad & the world eaters, supposed to give max room points and quick lvl ups Sad
i'm attempting to use a cheat code for disgaea hour of darkness it's an action replay code and the base code for it is
Max HL
Y75P-EXZM-8RZM9
4PU1-YM27-3DVB6
U60F-KCR9-D4381
Press L1+L2 to activate

using omniconvert i get
D025DC4A 0000FAFF
202A20C0 05F5E0FF

and in the system log i get
[wx] can't open file 'cheats\4d2cac9d.pnach' (error 3: the system cannot find the path specified.)
can anyone help?
probably that file is really 4d2cac9d.pnach.txt
Imagination is where we are truly real
Okay, my mind is totally blown by what i've done with this whole emmulator stuff... I've spent the last 2 days discovering VBA, getting that working and now pcsx2 and getting that working.
I've got it working and playing Shin Megami Tensei (nocturne) on it fine and was wondering how to use gamebreaker codes after converting them into RAW. Problem being I can't seem to find any fluid path that I can understand from post to post ect so I was wondering if anyone could be truly awesome and help me out on this one?
Any help as to how I can achieve this would be great (P.S, I'm a total scrub nub Tongue)

Love wrathman!
(05-11-2012, 01:58 AM)wrathman Wrote: Okay, my mind is totally blown by what i've done with this whole emmulator stuff... I've spent the last 2 days discovering VBA, getting that working and now pcsx2 and getting that working.
I've got it working and playing Shin Megami Tensei (nocturne) on it fine and was wondering how to use gamebreaker codes after converting them into RAW. Problem being I can't seem to find any fluid path that I can understand from post to post ect so I was wondering if anyone could be truly awesome and help me out on this one?
Any help as to how I can achieve this would be great (P.S, I'm a total scrub nub Tongue)

Love wrathman!

make new thread plzzzz Laugh