|||||||+ L2
||||||+- L1
|||||+-- R2
||||+--- R1
|||+---- Triangle
||+----- Circle
|+------ Cross
+------- Square

Games have some button-mapping addresses, and some cheats use one of these addresses as branch conditions of cheats using type D or E codes like "Press Select + L2".

@Majin
#1 your cheat is not raw codes.
#8 KeyToTruth's cheat is raw codes. If TLB errors didn't appear, this is most likely why. But whether this cheat will work fine is an other problem.

BTW, I guess your pcsx2 is not windows versions because #1 log is a bit weird as a windows version log.
Which version of pcsx2 are you using?

Sponsored links

@tadatada

I figured it worked something like that. I actually figured it might add the value of the button (0-1 for digital, 0-255 for pressure sensitive) to some variable(e.g. HP). If you could construct a code like that(don't know if it's possible), you could have a button combo to regenerate HP. For instance the code itself would do this:

HP = HP + valueOfButton

If the value is 0(not pressed) nothing happens. If it's 1 or higher, that gets added to HP on every loop. Possibly with a multiplier for 0/1 conditions, depending on the speed the loop executes.

I don't cheat, but I am curious: Is something like that possible?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
@Blyss
I think your question is off topic, so I have replied on PM.
Never mind i found the problem , its because i had the wrong game version. likely i had the original game disc i used that and it worked , though i had to use a cheat device to make that happen , but when i tried the demo (Crash Twinsanity Demo PAL) the pnach file worked , but ofource i had to use some other codes.
oh and yes i'm using pcsx2 on windows ,i'm using r5350
and all the codes i used were on raw format , like i said i had the wrong game version.