Cheat Iso
Hey so I have been searching for the most up to date cheat disc (game shark, code breaker,etc) But all the ones I have tried seem to not go past 2007 does anyone know the most recent cheat disk for ps2?

Sponsored links

(03-24-2015, 01:24 AM)NicholasTS Wrote: Hey so I have been searching for the most up to date cheat disc (game shark, code breaker,etc) But all the ones I have tried seem to not go past 2007 does anyone know the most recent cheat disk for ps2?

By this you mean?
If you mean piracy lemme point you out to rule number one.
Now if you mean you're planning to buy an actual disc, you're in luck.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
Better to use the built-in pnach system I would say.
You can use all cheats from all cheat devices/systems using the pnach system.
(03-24-2015, 10:57 AM)willkuer Wrote: Better to use the built-in pnach system I would say.
You can use all cheats from all cheat devices/systems using the pnach system.

^This.

And as mentioned, we don't support piracy. If you want the Codebreaker disc, you'll have to buy it. But it's really not worth it when you can use the free built-in cheat system of PCSX2.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
No I was not talking about pirateing I just happened to own a few cheat discs and was thinking about picking up a more up to date one from Amazon or eBay if they existed.
still, the built-in pnach system is way better than spending your money on the discs.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction