Cheat Program?
I don't know if this PS2 emulator is associated with the PS1 emulator i use, EPSXE, however on that one there was a cheat program created to be used with it. I believe it took place of the graphics plugin acting as a standard graphics plugin and the cheating program.

Does anything like that exist? I ask because it makes cheating in games far easier then with a gameshark...

and if not, will i have to use a gameshark disk and change it to play games with cheats?

Sponsored links

no udont have to use gameshark and no a program like that doesnt exist. u can use raw codes and put them in a pnatch file. u can look in the forums for a guide and users talking about it. u can also use gameshark, action replay and many other format codes and convert them to raw format with omniconverter
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
ok, thanks for the info. Would you happen to know if a program like that may be made in the future?
well i dont know if it will be like that but one of the developers said there are pluns of making a cheat-system in the future. i dont know if that will happen for sure or when it will finish.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
There are cheating programs posted here:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Forum-Tools-Appl...s-Homebrew
this omiconvert is old Tongue use the one i will put below, the other is just fine if u dont want to do this by hand Tongue

Attached Files
.rar   omniconvert_1.1.0_B.rar (Size: 62,18 KB / Downloads: 204)