Cheat does not work even tough it's detected
(05-22-2024, 06:16 PM)Maniaki Wrote: Hello .

Sorry for the delay i had a meeting that i couldn't miss.

so i tried with the seed that you gave me but i still can't arrive to the correct result.

Do you see something that i do wrong?

In omniconvert go to "Options > Set AR2 Key Code" and enter this key value (or you can also choose "RESET (AR1 key)")

[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]

Sponsored links

It will be useless trying to convert the codes, since they are for the english version SLES-51661 gamehacking serial is wrong . This is the pnach for theĀ  SLES-51661 , you can change the crc to your versiion and try the codes, but i think they will not work.

Attached Files
.pnach   2B89C1A0 - Dynasty Warriors 4 SLES-51661.pnach (Size: 403 bytes / Downloads: 17)
(05-23-2024, 02:57 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: In omniconvert go to "Options > Set AR2 Key Code" and enter this key value (or you can also choose "RESET (AR1 key)")

It didn't worked :/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-23-2024, 10:14 AM)gladiator Wrote: It will be useless trying to convert the codes, since they are for the english version SLES-51661 gamehacking serial is wrong . This is the pnach for theĀ  SLES-51661 , you can change the crc to your versiion and try the codes, but i think they will not work.

i don't know where you got those code.

But those code are for Dynasty warriors 4 Empire.
Not DynWar4 .

So thank you but it's not what i'm looking for.
(05-23-2024, 10:31 AM)Maniaki Wrote: It didn't worked :/

Those code except of the "(M) must be on" are wrongly decrypted thus further decrypting them is useless
You have to grab the original encrypted codes from gamehacking.org again (Just copy and paste them instead of exporting it to PNACH).
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
(05-23-2024, 11:04 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: Those code except of the "(M) must be on" are wrongly decrypted thus further decrypting them is useless
You have to grab the original encrypted codes from gamehacking.org again (Just copy and paste them instead of exporting it to PNACH).

IT WORKED

I have all the code that start with a 1 or a 2 now Smile

should i pass it to the next program?

edit : I have done it. The patches is active. since it's not the correct version, it doesn't do what it's supposed to do but at least now i know how to do it properly.

Thank you very much for all your message and help.

Have a nice day Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)