Cheat engine<3, its better than downloading a cheat patch for each individual game.
I noticed that most of the cheat patches are just infinite money, potions experience, and every darn games has to have its own patch for the same stuff.

Cheat engine can be used on any program/game. I use it on (ps1)Epsxe, Pcsx2(ps2), jpcsp(psp emu), and any other possible emulator and offline game like Dead rising 2, kingdoms of amalur and so on.

you just find the number out of a huge list trough filters and then u do what ever u want with it.

Instead of grinding why not just give each character ~1 million exp to get +5 levels, instead of grinding for money why not give your self just enough money to buy the new shop armors. Doing this does not make me lose interest in the games and allows me to focus on the story, ofcourse i only do this on some games.

Sponsored links

You just realised that cheats are mostly made by fiddling around with cheat engine? Tongue
(03-12-2014, 02:18 PM)Coornio Wrote: You just realised that cheats are mostly made by fiddling around with cheat engine? Tongue

where that came from? iv been using cheat engine for years now, but i just noticed such a thing as cheat patches so i made this post for ppl who actually dont know about this program.
(03-12-2014, 08:13 PM)123g1s Wrote: where that came from? iv been using cheat engine for years now, but i just noticed such a thing as cheat patches so i made this post for ppl who actually dont know about this program.

any random people coming around here, who is able to use a search function will fall onto this : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Cheating-the-easy-way

Thanks for contributing !
Even if this time it was useless, you actually tried with your good will Wink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-12-2014, 08:27 PM)jesalvein Wrote: any random people coming around here, who is able to use a search function will fall onto this : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Cheating-the-easy-way

Thanks for contributing !
Even if this time it was useless, you actually tried with your good will Wink

hehe i used pcsx2 for a long time (started using from 0.9.6 version) but i never got around to the forums until just this week Smile