Cheat engine speedhack
I am using cheat engine speedhacks to increase speed of pcsx2 but it dont work. When i use speedhacks at 500 the fps is 0 or 0.8 or something but when at 0.1 the fps is more than 100000+. But there is no change in speed of emulator. But when use speedhacks at 0 it freezes. So i have to change it to any no. except 0 to resume it but it doesn't crash just freeze. It can really speedup pc games without any emulator. But it don't work on PCSX2. Does anyone know how solve this. Thanks.

Sponsored links

PCSX2 can speedup the games natively, just press Tab. If your pc can't handle the game sped up, then cheat engine won't help you.

BTW, when using the speedhack, ignore what the game or emulator says about framerate and speed, they see the time from the emulated timer coming from the speed hack, not the real time, so it is pretty much meaningless.
(01-06-2016, 02:59 AM)K.F Wrote: PCSX2 can speedup the games natively, just press Tab. If your pc can't handle the game sped up, then cheat engine won't help you.

BTW, when using the speedhack, ignore what the game or emulator says about framerate and speed, they see the time from the emulated timer coming from the speed hack, not the real time, so it is pretty much meaningless.

Does that work on Windows 10 laptops?
Maybe. But no! As k.f. said false readings of fps ignore whatever the emulation says. But you can try. If it works please tell me.