Cheat engine
I like cheating on the fly and not to be stuck with codes on to a specific number. Plus update is much much quicker then any pnach.
SOOOO. I thought I would share my lists of cheat engine 6.3 codes with people. Since some games don't even have these codes for cheat systems.

If anyone wants more message me please.

games included

Castlevania: Curse of darkness: Everything you would want to change
Castlevania: LoI: Just monies..
Dark Cloud 1 & 2
dot Hack 1-4: Great list for quicker playthroughs
dot Hack G.U. 1-3: Greatfor quicker playthroughs
Final Fantasy 12: Just party hp and str/mag stat. Nothing special
God of War: Don't remember >.>
Kingdom Hearts: Don't remember >.>
Onimusha 1-4: All the fun stuff
Person 3 FES: Good ones here. Like Elizabeth HP modding Smile
Persona 4: Great ones here as well. Example: persona editing etc
Suikoden 3,4,5 and Tactics: All the goodies as well
Tales of Abyss: The goodies as well
Wild Arms 3: All you would ever need
Xenosaga 1, 2 and 3: All you will ever need

I haven't played a lot of my library but I will try to keep this updated.

Attached Files
.zip   Cheat Engine.zip (Size: 26,11 KB / Downloads: 5.637)
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

Sponsored links

hello and good day sir. I have been using your table for Wild Arms 3 and it is working fine. I suggest if you can add some cheats to the stats, and also can you provide some tables for wild arms 4 and 5. gonna play it soon sir. Thank you for this. Laugh
Keyel™ 10/25/2012
Necro much?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
LOL. I didn't think people would still find this. I forgot to keep this updated. I still haven't played my Wild Arms 5 or 4. I didn't like how the battles were done in 4 so I never bothered. Reviving the dead thread is nice.

If you are STILL playing Wild arms 3. I will do some basic stat stuff now.

*edit* Annnnd done Smile If anyone wants me to break the games down to just the cheat table each I will.
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

(07-21-2015, 01:14 AM)JobeStroud Wrote: LOL. I didn't think people would still find this. I forgot to keep this updated. I still haven't played my Wild Arms 5 or 4. I didn't like how the battles were done in 4 so I never bothered. Reviving the dead thread is nice.

If you are STILL playing Wild arms 3. I will do some basic stat stuff now.

*edit* Annnnd done Smile If anyone wants me to break the games down to just the cheat table each I will.

Sorry to be a necro but I need help or advice for Dot Hack (the first 4 games). I use your Cheat Table but I am missing some core (like M) and I am trying to find the byte pointing to the inventory value (cause being limited to 40 sucks big time). Can you help? Thank you.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go