Cheat folder missing
Good day everyone and thanks for any assistance in advance.

I used to use PCSX back when it was version 1.3. something or whatnot but stopped playing but now I feel like replaying an old game.

Anyhow enough back story and here is the issue I have.

Back with the older version in the directory there was a cheat folder were I could drop the pnach files made but on version 1.6.0 I noticed the cheat folder is missing.
At 1st I figured if I launch the game once and exit out of it with cheat enabled it would create a folder but also nope so I decided to manually create a cheat folder but still it doesn't work.

So my question is if version 1.6.0 doesn't have a cheat folder is it because cheats go elsewhere now and if so were am I suppose to put the pnach files I create ?

For the  curious the game I'm playing is Jade Cocoon 2 so I'm like 99.99% sure there is no premade pnach on this forum.

Sponsored links

in my documents/pcsx2/cheats if you didn't install in portable mode
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Well that is certainly new to me.

Thank you very much.
(09-15-2021, 07:42 PM)Damwrongname Wrote: I used to use PCSX back when it was version 1.3. something or whatnot but stopped playing but now I feel like replaying an old game.

1.3 is beta which means portable which also means,the cheats folder was inside the pcsx2 folder
While using the installer(1.2,1.4,1.6...even numbers),that usually means you are using the installer version and the installer version stores everything in the Documents\PCSX2 folder