Cheat-making for dummies!
might be, try disabling it

Sponsored links

NOD32 disabled, still nothing.
Since this isn't working and you guys seem to know your way with cheats and stuff, can you please tell me how to make cheats run in PCSX2?
I've tried going to the Patch Browser and inputting some GameShark codes, but they make PCSX2 crash just before it starts the game.
If not, thanks anyway.
Love&Peace!
well, if that isn't working you might just be out of luck. if you give me the info of what game and region I'll TRY to make some for you.
Sorry for taking so long to reply, I just recently moved to college and I didn't have an internet connection set up until now.
Thank you for helping me, Saiki!
My BIOS's region is Japan (don't know why, though).
Game's CRC : 89d79f73
Here's any other info if it helps Elf file 4866828
cdrom0:\SLES_522.03;1
Love&Peace!
What game are you trying to get codes for? Is SLES the PAL version?
Windows Vista Home Premium 64 Bit
Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT
Phaste looks for the process name.

Thus, rename the exe to just "pcsx2" and it will work.
(10-11-2009, 11:03 PM)idapotato Wrote: Phaste looks for the process name.

Thus, rename the exe to just "pcsx2" and it will work.

Actually it can be any name but the name must contains those for letters pcsx2
Wel... that was...interesting...
Phaste did succeed in capturing PCSX2 this time. Gonna see if I can make some cheats.
Thank you for your answers, guys!
Love&Peace!
Hello everyone!
I want to make a patch for Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 which disables the ingame GUI. My problem is that I don't know how to specify which part of the code, displayed in Phaste goes for the GUI. Whether I'm in the Main Menu or playing, the code doesn't change... and I think it should, right? I read this tutorial here and the one in forums.ngemu(created a thread - no luck), I searched around the net for some useful info, but couldn't find anything. I don't know what to do. Mellow
hey saiki, i tryed to make one cheat patch for my game *bleach blade battlers 2* can u help me? i entered the game clicked on snap and all runned good, but idk or what search or what do or what do found and what do with the codes, i never worked with that codes for me is hard, can u help me? i want to put all the characters bankai for NEVER ENDS.. for we START with the bankai bar full, and for skip the bankai videos or slow the fps when the bankai videos will start (for i can press start more easy and more times) thx!