Cheats not being loaded
so ive read up on ALOt of these guides and watched videos but for some reason i simply cant get it to work. im not adept on pc mechanics so please help if you can on this.
to make this simple. ive done the whole process of developing the pnach script using the notepad and placing it on the cheats file  and yes ive seen that theres different cheat folders for some reason but anyways. i do all that im supposed to and the emulator dosnt grab detect it even though it shows where its looking to find it, and believe me, i know for a fact the pnach is there but it dosnt read. i double checked to make sure the cheats where ntsc-U aswell

Sponsored links

If the codes are in pnach format,the only other explanation will be that when you save the file,you type as a name
0xcrc.panch
crc.pnach
Or you type one of the above but the file extension is actualy .txt
0xcrc.pnach.txt
crc.phach.txt

While saving choose in Save as type: All files and then type crc.pnach
(08-21-2019, 05:52 AM)vsub Wrote: If the codes are in pnach format,the only other explanation will be that when you save the file,you type as a name
0xcrc.panch
crc.pnach
Or you type one of the above but the file extension is actualy .txt
0xcrc.pnach.txt
crc.phach.txt

While saving choose in Save as type: All files and then type crc.pnach
 Thank you for the reply, ill try and tinker a lil bit on this and then hit you back but ive reviewed it and it shows pnach like it should, ill try and screen shot and show
you know what, it does show as pnach.txt. how do i change it
I told you,read my last line(File=>Save As if you are opening this file because just save will save it again as .pnach.txt)
(08-21-2019, 04:18 PM)vsub Wrote: I told you,read my last line(File=>Save As if you are opening this file because just save will save it again as .pnach.txt)
right, i got it to work, sorry for being dumb lol