Cheats not working. (Game Radiata Stories)
New member here didnt know where to post a question.

So I have a snach.file or however you say it already in my cheata folder. But everytime I load up the iso it says no cheats or 0 cheats. It says its looking in the correct folder and the actual file as well but finding no cheats. I've replace the word extended to word but nothing happened. Idk how to get them to work.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
C:\Users\edwar\Documents\PCSX2\cheats\47B9B2FD.pnach

GOT IT!
Quote:Not found Cheats file: C:\Users\edwar\Documents\PCSX2\cheats\47B9B2FD.pnach
Overall 0 Cheats loaded
The file must be placed there and to have the correct name and extension
(07-13-2020, 07:39 PM)vsub Wrote: The file must be placed there and to have the correct name and have the correct extension
So i put my own cheats folder and than created my own pnach file within the PCSX2? So was i supposed to have one that was already created?

Sorry I am a noob at this first time ever downloading a emulator.

EDIT: I think i know what you meant now.
I seem to be having an issue here. I have the cheats all in the correct spot, and pcsx2 even says the cheats are loaded when turning on the game. Though the only cheat that seems to work is max money, my stats don't increase when opening my status and I do not know how to enable the in battle codes.