Cheats patch
Super sorry for posting this because its probably been answered before
i found the cheats page
and downloaded one of the patches for ffx cheats,
is it possible to select only some of the cheats?
i just want it so i know all the al bhed language Tongue
not personally but in the game if thats what ur thinking haha

Sponsored links

you can edit "pnach" files by opening it in the notepad, and manually isolating the codes that you want.
[Image: 2555882.png]
ah! thanks a bunch! LaughLaugh
add # in front of the code you want to disable it Wink
oh that makes it much more easier, thanks abdo LaughLaugh appreciate it alot!
i hope someone posts more pal patches Sad seems like everything is ntsc D:
well buy NTSC games Laugh
oh sorry you should put # in the beginning in the front will mess up the code which will make it not working
Code:
put # in the beginning in the front will mess up the code which will make it not working
You do know you can simply put "//" in the beginning to comment out chosen code in normal way?Wink
haha i cant Sad i only got a pal ps2 so...yeah id need to buy an american ps2 =/ *sigh*
unless europe bios can play ntsc ? haha i didnt try
ill try the // in the beginning Smile
@edgedaniel eu bios will have no problem with ntsc games I play a few ntsc games on mine already, at least with fast boot, never had a problem. Cheats can be often found for PAL games tooTongue just google for armax, codebreaker or similar cheating systems codes for your game, then convert it easily using programs posted in first post of the huge cheating thread. Or use cheat engine or similar program to seek pcsx2 memory to find own cheats in exactly same way as for any pc games, althrough often much easier, as ps2 games often store values in very simple way without any cheating protection or complicated algorithms(ofc there are some games that does that tooTongue).

Oh and this huge cheating thread have lots of PAL cheats too, the first post has a list of cheats posted till post #250 only, you can always use forum "search" option to find more and request cheats that you cannot find.
(08-07-2011, 03:45 PM)miseru99 Wrote: @edgedaniel eu bios will have no problem with ntsc games I play a few ntsc games on mine already, at least with fast boot, never had a problem. Cheats can be often found for PAL games tooTongue just google for armax, codebreaker or similar cheating systems codes for your game, then convert it easily using programs posted in first post of the huge cheating thread. Or use cheat engine or similar program to seek pcsx2 memory to find own cheats in exactly same way as for any pc games, althrough often much easier, as ps2 games often store values in very simple way without any cheating protection or complicated algorithms(ofc there are some games that does that tooTongue).

Oh and this huge cheating thread have lots of PAL cheats too, the first post has a list of cheats posted till post #250 only, you can always use forum "search" option to find more and request cheats that you cannot find.
i use cheat engine in 2 minutes i made my red orbs 50000 in GOW !!!!!!!!!