ChronoQ/Road Trip Adventure, jaggedy lines when moving
I'm attempting to play this ps2 game on my pc, but I can't seem to solve this problem, maybe someone has experience with another game that did this and can solve it? here are two screenshots

[Image: cgByQl.jpg]
[Image: YuVR5l.jpg]

as you can see, when something is moving it sort of.. blurs in a really strange way, and when I'm moving everything blurs except the HUD

Sponsored links

Cycle through the interlace options using F5 until it goes away
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-21-2012, 10:47 AM)Bositman Wrote: Cycle through the interlace options using F5 until it goes away

I've tried, atm I'm using weave bff

bob tff looks worse than weave bff, the blurriness in the movement isn't as bad though, and it shakes the screen a tiny bit

bob bff looks worse, very few movement blurs, but screen shakes a ton

blend tff at long distance looks really bad, and not even that long, also seems slower than the others, quite blurry all around, a little noticeable movement blurs though

blend bff same as above

none has a shaky screen, which is why I switched to weave bff, no movement blurs though

weave tff is a bit strange, every other line seems darker than the other, not on the screen, but on the textures, a different kind of blurry, although the movement blur is exactly the same

weave bff is the best all-rounder, I've tried the skipdraw hack, skipping frames, every individual hack designed for all the other games, every speed hack, all 5 preset levels, changing all gsdx versions (ss2,sss3,ss41 or a or whatever it is) hardware to software, dx 9 to 10 to 11, allow 8 bit, native res, 512x512, 2-6x native res, aa1 on and off, threads 1-16, supervu recompiler, nearest round mode, wait for vsync on refresh, and maybe a few others.