Classic shell
I neded feedbacks & recommendtions from anyone using classic shell forĀ  windows 10 ?

Sponsored links

I barely use the start menu even on WinXP/7 and for the explorer extras,I use QTTabBar which gives me tons of extras
(02-05-2018, 11:48 AM)teots Wrote: I neded feedbacks & recommendtions from anyone using classic shell forĀ  windows 10 ?

it works great? what kind of reccomendations?
Just a thought, but Classic Shell isn't in development anymore. Keep that in mind for the future.
(02-05-2018, 10:17 PM)kenshen Wrote: it works great? what kind of reccomendations?

Would you recommend anyone to use it ?
(02-05-2018, 10:22 PM)CK1 Wrote: Just a thought, but Classic Shell isn't in development anymore. Keep that in mind for the future.

so you do not recommend use of classic shell because it no more in development ?
As with any other out of development software you need to be careful. If exploits are discovered and Classic Shell is affected, it won't be updated to patch the exploits. This is why using Windows XP and Vista right now is dangerous. They're no longer updated, so any security problems are just wide open for attackers to use. And 7 will be unsupported in 2 years so watch out for that too.