Close PCSX2 when exiting out of game emulation
Hello  Smile

I have a quick question if anyone doesn't mind. How do I close PCSX2 down permanently or end the "pcsx2.exe" process when exiting out of a game emulation (e.g. Soul Calibur 2, Tekken 4)?

Kind regards,
AnimeFan95

Sponsored links

Just click on the X in the upper right corner of the emulator to end the process after you've exited a game. There really is no other option
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
(07-24-2017, 08:56 PM)envisaged0ne Wrote: Just click on the X in the upper right corner of the emulator to end the process after you've exited a game.  There really is no other option

Really? I can't even implement a script to terminate the PCSX2 process when exiting out of a game emulation? The reason I am asking this is because I am using PCSX2 on a frontend program. 

Kind regards,
AnimeFan95
You can always create a bat file to terminate the program. But how you'd implement that into the frontend, I'd have no idea. You might want to ask the creators of the frontend for help with that
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
If you're using Spectabis, you can terminate the emulator process with this button.
Other than that, emulator should close when you hit X.

[Image: 2G9vruC.png]
[Image: iq2O9Ya.jpg]
Umm how about using command lines
https://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Command-line_support

There is also one --noguiprompt(I think that was the name)that ask you when you press ESC otherwise with just --nogui is instant kill(which is problematic if are used to pressing ESC to enter menus in PC games)
(07-25-2017, 05:28 PM)vsub Wrote: Umm how about using command lines
https://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Command-line_support

There is also one --noguiprompt(I think that was the name)that ask you when you press ESC otherwise with just --nogui is instant kill(which is problematic if are used to pressing ESC to enter menus in PC games)

Thanks a lot for your help guys  Smile I managed to resolve my issue. 

Again, many thanks.

Kind regards,
AnimeFan95