Closing PCSX2 with a controller
(03-23-2014, 09:19 PM)guru8bit Wrote: Okay, now it's working. I had some problems with JoyToKey not closing, but it was because the program's name is "JoyToKey" and not "Joy2Key".

One last thing, can I make the time the batch takes to close down the programs shorter by having it check if GSdx is open more frequently?

Yes, change the "ping -n 6 127.0.0.1" to "ping -n NumberOfSeconds+1 127.0.0.1" so to check every second you should do "ping -n 2 127.0.0.1" Smile

EDIT: Note though, that the initial waiting time will also decrease, you should increase the value of the first ping before the ":loop" parameter Smile

EDIT2: Will clean up the script to use the correct name etc Smile

Sponsored links

Solving this problem is very easy

All you have to do is buying an USB extension cable.You will reach then your mouse even on bed if you connect it to the extension cable so you can close the games

EDIT: Opps im sorry,i did not know you found the solution already,moderators can delete this reply if they want
(03-24-2014, 03:36 PM)Jake_Wade Wrote: Solving this problem is very easy

All you have to do is buying an USB extension cable.You will reach then your mouse even on bed if you connect it to the extension cable so you can close the games

lolwut
(03-24-2014, 04:10 PM)guru8bit Wrote: lolwut

What you cant understand about it?Never heard of USB extension cable?
(03-24-2014, 04:19 PM)Jake_Wade Wrote: What you cant understand about it?Never heard of USB extension cable?

No I have, but it's not very practical. A bluetooth mouse is okay, but having a cable run trough my living room doesn't really sound nice.
Just sayin', I didn't mean to be rude, sorry.
(03-24-2014, 04:19 PM)Jake_Wade Wrote: What you cant understand about it?Never heard of USB extension cable?

I think that wouldn't be a 'vanilla console' experience, which is clearly what he wants from the whole Steam-in-big-picture-mode Smile
Since I'm already here, is there a way to change the F4 hotkey so that if I press it, it doesn't deactivate the FPS limiter?
https://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/detail?r=4917

So make a file called pcsx2_keys.ini and put it in the inis folder. Inside it put something like:
Code:
Framelimiter_MasterToggle=Enter

or whatever key you'd like.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD