Code Site Suggestions for making patches?
I am new to this or rather just coming back to it. I used to know where to get codes to tweak my games. But the old sites don't exist anymore. The only one I know of now is CodeTwink used to be Codebreaker wich is the progam I use with pcsx2. Or just write patches but I was in the army in germany and bought a bunch of games SLES not SLUS so Codetwink wont work. Any on know of Sites that carry code for Europian gamesBlink I would apreciate any suggestions. And I am sure I am not the only one looking.

Sponsored links

Trust me,someday you'll hate that you use cheats even on games that you've clear already...Now I can't find good game because on every good game I used cheats before and now everything seems boring to me.

Look at the end of this post for PAL/NTSC cheats for CodeBreaker
(04-11-2009, 04:02 PM)vsub Wrote: Trust me,someday you'll hate that you use cheats even on games that you've clear already...Now I can't find good game because on every good game I used cheats before and now everything seems boring to me.

Look at the end of this post for PAL/NTSC cheats for CodeBreaker

TY it is not exactly what I was looking for but it is very useful and I appreciate it.Smile