CodeBreaker Issue
Sad 
Hello Everyone ... Hope you all are doing great ... Biggrin
Ok ... My Issue is very simple ... (I Hope) ...

[Image: 646ce7881db2ead90c3a80ca438b70a3o.jpg]

You see ... CodeBreaker is an iso with big Database of Cheat codes ... Works brilliant ... However, When a game I want doesn't exist but found on the internet ... How can I Update the CodeBreaker Database?

CodeBreaker gives multiple options Huh ... Could be load from memory cards, internet, flash memory or HDD ...

OK ... let's eliminate the memorycards as the cheat isn't on any save file ... of course ... I can enter the cheats manually ... but i am not willing to enter 100+ cheats ... Wacko

Does PCSX2 has anyway to connect (internet,flashmemory or HDD) and make CodeBreaker work/update?
I Really Appreciate what you can do ... Sad

Thank you all in advance ... Happy

Sponsored links

or you convert the cheats into raw codes and just use the pnach-system. No need for codebreaker.
(07-16-2014, 08:25 PM)willkuer Wrote: or you convert the cheats into raw codes and just use the pnach-system. No need for codebreaker.

Thank you for your respond willkuer
Is there a Guide?
Is it Simple?

It's only 1 game I want ... I don't want to spend hours ... I hope you understand what I am trying to say ... Huh
A guide how to convert and apply cheats can be found here. It should not take more than a couple of minutes.

Some pnachs are already made by the community. They can be found here.

Which game?
(07-16-2014, 08:43 PM)willkuer Wrote: A guide how to convert and apply cheats can be found here. It should not take more than a couple of minutes.

Some pnachs are already made by the community. They can be found here.

Which game?

Oh Thank you ... I'll try to do so ...

The game is:
shin megami tensei: devil summoner
[Image: 151225-Shin_Megami_Tensei_-_Devil_Summon...USA)-1.jpg]

So basically, There is no way of connecting the PCSX2 in any of the methods given?
memcard would probably be the easiest solution.
If you find a memcard with the codes it will take a couple of minutes to load them with pcsx2.

But if you already have the codes omniconvert can convert them.
I am not completely sure if codebreaker actually works with pcsx2. There is some problem with changing disks.
The pnach system works for sure
(07-16-2014, 08:54 PM)willkuer Wrote: memcard would probably be the easiest solution.
If you find a memcard with the codes it will take a couple of minutes to load them with pcsx2.

But if you already have the codes omniconvert can convert them.
I am not completely sure if codebreaker actually works with pcsx2. There is some problem with changing disks.
The pnach system works for sure

Codebreaker has issues indeed ... plenty ... so what i do ... is enable the ones I want ... one by one and make sure nothing lags ...

For example, Silent Hill 4 cheat code infinite Health cause walker(The character) to go infinte to the left ... whatever you turn the analog stick he still goes infinte left ... as if there is a force pulling him ...

So if I grab all cheats and put them in the pnach ... does this mean all shall be ACTIVE?

If so ... then from 140 cheats ... I have no idea what will happen to my game ...
You first have to convert the cheats to raw. Codebreaker cheats are encrypted.

You can normally see very fast if codes create issues. Normally you should use some binary search algorithm to solve the problem fast.
First: enable all wanted cheats (probably you dont want to use 140 at the same time or?

If there are errors in the game or TLB-miss-messages in the log you deactivate the first half of codes. If the problems/TLBmiss are gone you know that the error is in the lower half. If not it is either only in the upper half or in both. Than you divide the remaining half(s) into new halfs and so on. If you have one error in 140 cheats you would need to check something like at minimum 8 at maximum 16 combinations. (at least approximately)
Why did you make another thread?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Shocked 
(07-16-2014, 09:53 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Why did you make another thread?

My sincere Apology ... I wasn't sure where this thread is supposed to be ... so I did to copies and put them in 2 sections ...
I do not intend to break any PCSX2 Forum Rules ...