Codebreaker in PCSX2?
guys i was wondering how i could use a codebreaker in PCSX2? thanks! Laugh

Sponsored links

Search on the forum for it. I posted a thread a couple of years ago not sure when. There's quite a few posts where it should describe how to do it Smile
check out this thread

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Codebreak...#pid210506
Quote:You can create your own pnach patch file for the game and not have to use codebreaker to load the game. The process is quite simple..

1. Download CB2crypt v1.1
2. Download PCSX2CE
3. Open CB2crypt
4. Run codebreaker with pcsx2
5. View the codes for the game within codebreaker ex: jackleg0 01234567
6. Enter the codes into the LEFT pane of CB2crypt and press decrypt
7. Copy the lines from the RIGHT pane of CB2crypt
8. Open PCSX2CE
9. Paste the lines into the LEFT pane of PCSX2CE and press convert
10. Copy the lines from the RIGHT pane of PCSX2CE
11. Open notepad
12. Paste the lines into notepad
13. Save the file in the cheats folder in the pcsx2 dir as CRC.pnach where CRC is the CRC of the game ex: 248E6126.pnach
14. Enable cheats under the file menu of pcsx2
15. Start the game normally with pcsx2 without using codebreaker
16. Check the pcsx2 console to make sure the cheats are activated

do i have to follow these to use the cheats properly? thanks for the reply guys it's annoying on KH2 i still have to FINISH getting crappy materials for synthesis when it's easier on KH -_-

EDIT:
PCSX2CE? it's different from PCSX2? Unsure
[Image: TobiIsAGoodBoy.png]
I found my post Smile Try it like this dark_blitz Smile I loaded it into PCSX2 with the Image Plugin, start it up, select the game and which cheats. Press Start to go back into the main menu of codebreaker. Before u press start, put another image or disc into it (If u have a physical disc, make sure to put it into suspend and choose the other plugin which loads discs. Then press Resume and press start game) Though if u have another image of codebreaker, load that image. PCSX2 asks do u want to load the image directly or load the image and reboot the emulator, choose the first and then press start game. And it should work.

PCSX2CE is a Java application to make *.pnach files Smile I think CE stands for Cheat Editor Smile
oh.... so the codebreaker is a Game Disc that Loads cheats for the game? so all i have to do is..

1. load the CodeBreaker
2. select the game of my choice (hopefully final mix is in it)
3. select the cheat of my choice
4. return to screen
5. suspend the game? or directly load the KH2FM even if Code breaker is not in suspend?

also i didn't quite get this:
Quote:Though if u have another image of codebreaker, load that image. PCSX2 asks do u want to load the image directly or load the image and reboot the emulator, choose the first and then press start game. And it should work.

should i have two images of codebreaker? sorry im really new at this >.<
I think I was drunk or just crazy back then lol. I see what I've done wrong it should be an not another Tongue
tnx strife.. i think i'll try and figure out what you just said XD

EDIT:
ok PCSX2 isn't loading the Codebreaker 9.2 so.. how do i run it?

NEVERMIND IT'S RUNNING XD