Codebreaker on PCSX2 0.9.7
Sorry for the late reaction, but there's also an instruction video on youtube and that's the way how I managed to get it to work. Since I don't have the disc myself and only a copy image. I loaded it into PCSX with the Image Plugin, start it up, select the game and which cheats. Press Start to go back into the main menu of codebreaker. Before u press start, put another image or disc into it (If u have a physical disc, make sure to put it into suspend and choose the other plugin which loads discs. Then press Resume and press start game) Though if u have another image of codebreaker, load that image. PCSX2 asks do u want to load the image directly or load the image and reboot the emulator, choose the first and then press start game. And it should work.

Sponsored links

i kinda need help also. My emulator will 'Not Responding' after i choose the cheat and start the game. I swap my disk and press X. Then "not responding". Help.
the best thing is to convert all cheats to pnach format. Search the forum for some guides on how to do that .
thanks guys for your opinion, but i figure it out. You have to enable game fix(maybe for me only), then it will work and make sure the cheats does not collide(example, use cheat ' level up max after one battle' and 'Gain 65434exp per fight'. How is that possible after one battle you will lvl up to max, you can't gain exp some more. so lvl up max and gain exp collides). Hope it helps for anyone who have same problem with me lol.
i got it work on 0.9.7 first mount and run code breaker. Chose your code and press start , when it ask you to insert your game disc , go ahead and mount your game iso .. go back to your code breaker screen and press x to run the game with the codes
I cant get my code breaker to work at all. It just keeps printing the same thing over and over in the log.

(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SLUS_202.02;1
(SYSTEM.CNF) Software version = 1.00
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = NTSC

See the log I attached.

Anyone know what to do about this? I want to use my codebreaker. I dont want to use pnach files, it takes too long. I dont want to program everytime I want to cheat. I want to use my CB disc! Thanks for any help!

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 49,66 KB / Downloads: 414)
[Image: FaithFactor_thumb-1.jpg]
"We call upon the flame! And glorify His name!"
-Norm "Ski" Kiersnowski
The codebreaker I borrowed from my friend last weekend (which worked for me) was SLUS_203.44, I don't know that version of yours to tell if is it the problem you are experimenting or is a bad ISO/disc issue.

Once you get it working, the actual procedure is really simple, just run codebreaker, select the desired cheats and go to "Start Game". It will ask you to change disks, do It selecting the Actual game ISO and chose "Swap disc"... now RETURN to the codebreaker screen without doing anything else (at NO POINT you should press Esc or anything which pause/stop the emulation)... just press the X button on your game pad and codebreaker itself starts the game.

Load from a memcard, DO NOT use sstate since it would remove codebreaker from memory.

PS: if using the physical disc (as I did... I'm still thinking if it is worthy buying a codebreaker to myself). use GigaHerz CDVD plugin to start codebreaker, making sure "Plugin" is selected on the GUI. When asked to select the Actual game, change to "Iso" on the GUI and what follow is as above.

Notice that is only possible on 0.98 since having a disk on plugin and selecting "Iso" on GUI might lead to crashes on 0.97.

Anyway, the ideal is having a codebreaker ISO and treat it as a common PS2 game... actually the procedure described above is exactly the same for changing discs on multi DVD game.
Imagination is where we are truly real
hmm, well that sucks for me.....I noticed when I run CB disc or ISO, if i mouse over the windows task bar (where the start btn is located) I see the name of what is running and it says "crazt taxi". I remember that as being a game......why would it say that...very strange. I tested my CB disc in a PS2 and it works fine.....I dont understand the problem im having. its just plain bizzare....makes no sense.

`
[Image: FaithFactor_thumb-1.jpg]
"We call upon the flame! And glorify His name!"
-Norm "Ski" Kiersnowski
Is there anywhere I can just download the cheat files for specific games?