CodebreakerV10 Codes not working on FF X-2
Hi guys,
i am new here so please help me.....
if you find my post not fit in this forums section please just
remove this post and post it there... Smile

When im using Codebreaker V10 Codes on FF X-2
its not working, i already select the "MUST BE ON CODE"
but still not working, i already CHECK the "ENABLE CHEATS" but still not working ....

please help me guys, i search everything but i still cant
find any solutions...please help me..... Sad

BTW im using PCX2 1.0.0
using CodeBreaker V10 [NTSC-U]
and my
FINAL FANTASY X-2 [PAL]

please help guys...

Sponsored links

Enable cheats not within PCSX2, Codebreaker v10 codes have a master code that needs to be turned on IN the Program itself. And the US Codebreaker v10 doesn't work with the PAL version of FFX-2 PAL.
Why not just use the pnach system.
1.MUST BE ON CODE code is autoselected when you select any code
2.CodeBraker database contains codes only for NTSC games...to add codes to the database while using pcsx2 only is real pain

It's little easier on the PS2 but you must have a way to run backups but it's still nowhere near as fast as adding the codes yo pnach file and use them

StriFe79 codebreaker work on any game but as I said,by default it contains codes only for NTSC games
Actually it doesn't, I've had a NTSC version of CBv10 and it didn't worked with my FFX-2, and it did with the PAL Version.
CBv10 work only on original games(no backups,no images)and as far as I know there is no PAL CodeBreaker,only cracked codebreaker(v9)which allows you to use cheats on any region game(backup disk or image)
I don't own that disc anymore, cause of being borrowed from a friend, cause back then I thought pnach was a hassle and I managed to swap discs with ease myself in PCSX2. Hence why I said so, You're probably right vsub, not trying to saying you're 100% wrong, just saying what my experience was back then.
(02-20-2013, 02:23 PM)vsub Wrote: Why not just use the pnach system.
1.MUST BE ON CODE code is autoselected when you select any code
2.CodeBraker database contains codes only for NTSC games...to add codes to the database while using pcsx2 only is real pain

It's little easier on the PS2 but you must have a way to run backups but it's still nowhere near as fast as adding the codes yo pnach file and use them

StriFe79 codebreaker work on any game but as I said,by default it contains codes only for NTSC games

Download a day 1 collection, update on the console and transfer the whole settings file to the PC with mymc. I got updates for all games that way, working on PCSX2. And there ARE custom codes for PAL games on V10, but adding them is not as easy.
AMD Phenom II X4 975 BE OC 4.0 GHz, Corsair Hydro H70
AMD Radeon HD 6990 OC, Accelero Twin Turbo
ASUS Crosshair V Formula 990FX
OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240 Gb
16 Gb G.Skill 1833 MHz

23 PS2's
Yes,that's why I said it's little easier on the PS2(if your ps2 is still working and you have a way run backups\homebrews)
hello sir's thank you for your feedback's looks like i really cant play FF X-2 w/ CodeBreakers... Sad

but wait as i recall when i just freshly downloaded my FF X-2 then i use Codebreakers on it, It Works,
but now it not working anymore... Sad

thats why im little bit confuse, why when the last time i use it, it is working and then now didn't..

is there anyway i still can play FF X-2 with CBreakers? Smile

thank you so much!
O-oh... Downloaded ?
AMD Phenom II X4 975 BE OC 4.0 GHz, Corsair Hydro H70
AMD Radeon HD 6990 OC, Accelero Twin Turbo
ASUS Crosshair V Formula 990FX
OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240 Gb
16 Gb G.Skill 1833 MHz

23 PS2's