Common Noob Question
I have recently downloaded PCSX2 (from this site) to broaden my productivity to allow me to produce my own little projects on Youtube however I have several problems initializing the Emulator in the first place. First things first, I have dumped my BIOS which I require, in the BIOS folder. With this said, I have also configured my plugins and BIOS directory to ensure that will find the specified file but on my process of doing this I notice my "Ps2 output" says ZeroGS.dll is missing and when initializing says that rom1 rom2 and erom is missing. Is this a common problem?

I have searched across your site for answers to my problem but I have no success, if you could help me it would be great. It also says

tl;dr - ZeroGS.dll is missing, rom1 rom2 and erom seems to have an error loading.

Sponsored links

Try read this thread first in regards of BIOS dumping error(s).

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PS2dumper...ge-or-what

Can't really help you since I've dumped mine quite some times ago.
Intel C2D E6550 2.33GHz ([email protected])
Corsair CM2X1024 4GB (4x1GB) DDR2 DRAM
ASUS P5K
XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB

Running on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
You can ignore the rom1, rom2 and erom missing messages.
ZeroGS shouldn't be used either, we recommend GSdx.
Make sure you update your DirectX:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?prd=1123...lcid=0x409
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(04-13-2010, 01:59 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Make sure you update your DirectX:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?prd=1123...lcid=0x409

I have the latest driver installed.
huh? what driver?
Epic fail. DirectX is not updated by the latest video card driver. Listen to shadow lady, click the link, and upgrade your damn directx before you say it is running poorly.

As a caveat, updating directx and using the latest beta release/plugins will probably answer your next question. Saves time!
Laptop
Intel Core 2 Duo PM8600 @ 2.4 GHz
4 GB DDR3 1066 RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3670 512 MB

Desktop
AMD Phenom II x2 550 (unlocked to 4)@ 3.5ghz
4 GB DDR3 1600 RAM
Sapphire 5770 1GB
(04-14-2010, 08:28 AM)felix66 Wrote: Epic fail. DirectX is not updated by the latest video card driver. Listen to shadow lady, click the link, and upgrade your damn directx before you say it is running poorly.

As a caveat, updating directx and using the latest beta release/plugins will probably answer your next question. Saves time!

I am afraid I have the latest update for this API and have installed GSDX plugin but when I intialize the Emulator from CD/DVD using Gigaherz's Plugin it says in the output "GIF WARNING > Soft Reset reset requested but the GS plugin doesn't support it!".

I have put the GSDX plugin in it's respectful folder, the 'plugins' folder located in the PCSX2 folder. I must iterate that I am not a fully knowledgable person on this subject since all I am interested in is configuring it so it may function without further problems.
So your problem is not what you described in your first post -_-

What PC specs? What PCSX2 settings?