Compatibility
Quote:Will an I3 cut it?

Depending on the game, most likely yes. A couple of issues though...I don't know your motherboard but if it is an H61 chipset, everything is locked, even if you buy an i5-2500k! (I hate Intel for doing this stuff!) Z77 and one other chipset (can't remember exact name) support overclocking.

The SB/IB i3 and non-K i5 is locked for overclocking no matter what chipset you use. So, if you are on a budget and already have a reliable motherboard you may as well go with a upper level i3 since the i5's are out of your budget range.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

Sponsored links

I said stock, as in I use the company a lot. I have trust in them.

Anywhosal.

The "assumption" I dont want my company to assume. What if I do want a refund, and dont want to take another chance with another item.

Thirdly, okay about the i3.

Considering an i3 isnt much better and is 110-130$. I could buy 2 used ps2's and 4 of each game that I mentioned.

ps2 (20$) x2 40
ps2 cords (10$) x2 20
Call of duty (10$) x2 20
Pinball (10$) x2 20

100$
how is that at all relevant? you should already have the PS2 and the games you want to play.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(03-08-2013, 05:51 PM)refraction Wrote: how is that at all relevant? you should already have the PS2 and the games you want to play.

I do, my point was, I might as well just play my ps2. For blowing that much money.

As in it's not worth 140$ just to add another console to my pc.

If you took what I said literally, why would I buy 2 ps2's lol.