[Compatibility Report] SVN563 some things working, some broken?
Hi.

Just wanted to give some positive feedback here about svn563. Finally I can boot into my bios itself. So to start a game you can use the "Run" -> "execute" or "File" -> "Run CD/DVD" now - both work fine. If you have an Image/CD/DVD attached, the game starts. If not, the bios starts "itself". I am using the 1.60 Europe Bios.

However, under Vista64 when closing the EMU using the X button (e.g. when being in the BIOS), it closes the graphics window, but the vtlb-process still remains. It closes everything when pressing ESC key.

Oh, and with only 1 GB of free Ram (having 2 GB installed) I seem to have constant issues that the VM version cannot allocate enough memory. Sad

I also have to admit, that the 563-Version is a lot more unstable (crashing more often at the same settings than 528) when playing FFXII (german). I am using (well, at least trying to) the same settings for both SVN-Versions. Its crashing faster on 1.5 Speedup and 2.0 (no matter what to choose there) and also all other optimizations doesn't seem to change anything. (But yea, I am using the GSDX 872 in DX9 mode to be able to play in full screen mode. So this might be an issue for that.).

Regards, Bigfoot29

Sponsored links

Moved. Please use this thread for these kind of things, just created it.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2979.html